Breast Enlargement surgery: It is also known as augmentation mammoplasty. It is surgery to increase breast size. It involves placing breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscles. A surgeon will cut your skin, dissect out a pocket under the breast and possibly the pectoralis (push up) muscle, and position the implant.
Bust lifting: It is also known as mastopexy. It is a surgical procedure performed by a plastic surgeon to change the shape of your breasts. During a breast lift, excess skin is removed. Your breast tissue is reshaped to raise the breasts.
Some women prefer to go for breast implants to increase their breasts size. They also undergo this surgery to alter the shape to make them appear evener. However, this plastic surgery can be an expensive procedure and the results are not guaranteed. There can be possible health risks.
Risks associated with Bust Lifts & Breast Implants
Breast augmentation poses various risks, including:
1. Scar tissue that distorts the shape of the breast implant (capsular contracture)
2. Breast pain and burning sensation
3. Infections and toxic shock syndrome
4. Changes in nipple and breast sensation
5. Implant leakage or rupture
6. Difficulty in breastfeeding your baby or producing less milk
7. Irregularities or asymmetry in the shape and size of the breasts
8. It might lead to permanent loss of breast sensation
9. Hardening of the breast tissue, due to scar tissue shrinking around the implant
10. An immune system cell cancer called anaplastic large cell lymphoma is linked to breast implants
The safest option
Natural breast enlargement supplements are used to affect breast size. Some of them contain herbs like Fenugreek, Pueraria Mirifica, Fennel, Blessed Thistle, and Bovine ovary extract. These plant extracts have known estrogen-like effects on the body.
FOR MORE ENQUIRY CONTACT OUR CONSULTANT AT:
EMAIL: [email protected]