During pregnancy, trying and avoid the following food completely:
- Raw Fish/Uncooked Fish or meat: Raw fish, raw meat, and shellfish can be contaminated with bacteria and other parasites which causes adverse health effects and harm both the mother and unborn baby.
- Raw Eggs: Raw eggs may be contaminated with Salmonella, which can lead to sickness and an increased risk of premature birth or stillbirth.
- Caffeine: Soft drinks, energy drinks, and cocoa beverages contain caffeine. High caffeine intake during pregnancy can limit fetal growth and cause low birth weight.
- Alcohol: This has been linked with premature delivery and low birth weight as well as fetal alcohol syndrome.
- Excess salt: Salt can cause the body to retain water and this can lead to an elevation in your blood pressure.
- Processed Junk foods: Eating processed foods during pregnancy can increase your risk of excess weight gain, gestational diabetes, and complications.
- Smoked Fish: Processed seafood contains high levels of salt which can lead to increased blood pressure and swelling of the body parts.
- Unpasteurized milk: It is unsafe to drink unpasteurized or raw milk during pregnancy. They contain harmful bacteria such as salmonella, listeria, E.coli, and cryptosporidium that can be dangerous to you and your baby.
- Herbal teas: Certain herbs teas contains herbs that are uterine stimulants, which should be completely avoided during pregnancy.
To remain healthy during pregnancy and give birth to healthy babies, eat natural foods and support your nutrition with a supplement Like Nature’s Field PregMum that has all essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants needed during pregnancy. PregMum comes in three (3) variants; Nature’s Field PregMum Classic, Nature’s Field PregMum plus Omega-3 and Nature’s Field PregMum plus Breast-feeding
FOR MORE ENQUIRY CONTACT OUR CONSULTANT AT:
EMAIL: [email protected]