Full Body Scan is a new technique for early cancer detection. It uses computer tomography to help identify potential problems and diseases that you may have that still haven’t presented with symptoms yet.
- Functions Of Full Body Scan
- What Are The Factors To Take Into Consideration?
- Benefits Of Full Body Scan
- How It Works
- Types Of Full Body Scan Machine
- Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer
- Results Areas Shown During The Full Body Health Scan
- Herbal Shop Where To Run Full Body Scan For Your Health In Nigeria
Full Body Scans are a relatively new medical imaging procedure that can provide detailed information on your entire body. They provide a comprehensive image of the body, ranging from the head to the toe. These scans can help to catch diseases like cancer in their early stages.
When it comes to medical imaging, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are the two most common and widely used types of x-ray machines. These technologies provide physicians with a clear picture of an individual’s internal structure.
These scans use X-rays to create pictures of your body’s internal organs. These images can give doctors a comprehensive view of the condition of a patient’s organs and help determine both the cause and treatment of any disease.
X-rays are a form of electromagnetic radiation which is used to diagnose some illnesses. When a beam of radiation hits a human body, it decomposes into photons that travel through the exposed parts of your body. The organs absorb the radiations and once they reach the detector on the other side of your body, they can be collected and measured.
Organs are given various densities. For example, bone has a higher density than conjunctive tissue. They are made up of calcium and that’s why they’re denser than soft tissues. The structures of the bones will absorb more radiation than soft tissue, resulting in contrast on scans.
Functions Of Full Body Scan
- A Full Body Scan can offer a picture of your body’s anatomy. These scans are not invasive and the images are non-invasive, meaning they don’t require any radiation. A full body scan can provide physicians with a clear insight into the body.
- The Full Body Scan, also known as a CT scan, is a diagnostic imaging test that uses X-rays to take three-dimensional images of your whole body. In order to help prevent lung cancer, the scan is able to detect early signs of the disease. The scan’s ability to detect heart abnormalities can help prevent death from a heart attack.
- The scan can identify kidney stones, some cysts, enlarged lymph nodes, large abdominal masses, abdominal aneurysms, enlarged spleen, and a fatty liver. It can also identify small expansions/shrinkages of the left and right kidneys as well as limited masses and large pelvic masses.
- The use of a Full Body Scan is something that would be of great benefit for high-risk individuals with certain medical issues.
- The benefits lie in the early detection, treatment, and prevention of these medical issues. As an educated consumer, you should weigh the potential benefits against any potential risks.
- Getting a low-dose scan of your lungs is an easy way to detect cancerous nodules in time for treatment. Early detection is essential for saving your life.
- With the use of this scan, you can detect aortic aneurysms and calcium within plaque build-ups in your coronary arteries.
- Full Body Scans can find kidney stones, cysts, enlarged lymph nodes, large masses, and a fatty liver in the abdomen region.
What Are The Factors To Take Into Consideration?
Keep in mind your personal circumstances, including risk factors and family history. Risk factors may include:
- History of coronary artery disease.
- A history of abdominal aneurysms.
- Being 45 years old or above.
- Smoking at least one pack of cigarettes a day for at least 10 years and whether you’ve not smoked in a while.
- High cholesterol, diabetes, or high blood pressure.
- Being overweight.
- A dormant or an inactive lifestyle.
- The abdominal and pelvic disease is an important factors.
You should get a full body screening if you fall under the aforementioned categories.
Benefits Of Full Body Scan
- It is very Safe (radiation-free): Full Body scans do not expose you to radiation, which isn’t necessary for check-ups. You can have multiple scans without any side effects or inconvenience.
- Can be done in about 20-30 minutes: Thanks to the new technology that can take body scans quickly. They used to take a lot longer with older machines which take about 2 hours to do an entire body scan. but you can achieve that in just 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Early detection of diseases enables better prognosis and survival rates: There is no doubt about this benefit. It is in fact, the main purpose of the whole body scan.
- High Accuracy: Full Body Scan machine gives you more detailed, high-quality images. They are superior in both whole-body and region-specific scanning.
- Permits follow-up of previously known condition: In case of the periodic scan. Full Body Scan could be better for that because it will show you your previous test conditions automatically. It can usually be considered for a screening purpose as well.
- The result can be obtained within the same day: you will not have to worry about waiting for the result.
- Quick Access to Your Health Status: The machine can be used for a fast, full-body check-up. it saves you a lot of time, your health status will be popping in a few minutes.
- Extensive Information on Your Health Status: The Full Body Scan determines your overall health. It makes a wide range of examinations and provides a report detailing the findings.
- Prevention of Diseases: The report offers information on the deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals and your overall body system. It also breaks down your result in every important organ to better understand what could possibly be wrong with it.
- Fast Result of Treatment: This can help patients as it provides an overview of their body’s progress, making better use of existing medication or supplements. When you know what type of illness you have, you are able to take the right treatment.
- Has No Side Effect: The health check-up does not have a negative radiation effect, so it is safe for your body system.
- Cost-effective and Affordable: The cost of a health check-up with the Full Body Scan Machine is reasonable and can be afforded by most people. The Machine can display many health reports in different areas.
How It Works
It is always advisable to opt-in for a medical check-up when you suffer from persistent headaches, persistent tiredness, sleeplessness, lack of appetite, or even if you’re upset. It may be a sign that your body needs some attention.
Generally, the Full Body Scan Machine comes with a detailed manual. It contains instructions that one must follow so as to get accurate data. This include:
- No wristwatch during the test.
- No talking.
- Do not eat at least 1 hour before the test.
- Do not take alcohol.
- Avoid carrying a phone or any electronic gadget.
- And others entering vital personal data such as Age, height e.t.c
Types Of Full Body Scan Machine
The idea of scheduling a health checkup or getting a full body scan may feel intimidating, but the benefits of these procedures can be amazing. Not only do they save time and effort, but they also provide accurate results that are essential to good health.
In Today’s world, full body scanners are becoming more common. The growth of technology has created a variety of Full Body Scan Machines. They can scan and detect a problem in just seconds with the help of advanced technology. Let’s take a closer look at a few different types of these machines.
X-ray Body Scan
X-rays use visible, infrared, and ultraviolet wavelengths to make all the different types of medical imaging possible. They have electromagnetic waves and they can detect parts of the body, such as cancer and fractures. When the technician is examining you with an X-ray machine, they put a metal plate between your body part that needs to be looked at and the X-ray machine.
X-rays can sometimes pick up shadows on the picture that is being taken as they pass through different tissues of your body. You might be seeing your bones or organs because they are strong enough to show up and it is easy to confuse them with other tissues like muscle tissue and fat tissue.
X-ray pros and cons
X-rays provide a safe and effective way to examine the heart, brain, lungs, kidneys, and other major organs without needing to risk a surgical procedure or implantation of a device.
There are still some limitations to radiological tests, despite the advances in modern technologies. While radiation exposure is common with these, an X-ray test actually has less sensitivity for soft tissues, making it more difficult to detect changes.
MRI Full Body Scan
MRI body scans are quick and convenient. They are also more comprehensive than other screening options like CT scan, which only screens for abnormalities in the lungs and heart. These body scans require no contrast or sedation, and most results can be obtained in a few minutes.
MRI scans require you to lie on a table and let the machine scan your body. MRI, unlike other X-ray tests, doesn’t emit harmful radiation. This invention has a scanner that uses a magnetic field and radio waves to measure the water content in your tissues.
It has computers that use the data gathered to create detailed images. Technicians can view these scans in real-time and may make adjustments to your positioning if needed.
MRI limitations and risks
The magnets used in MRI machines are not harmful to the human body. However, an MRI scan may not be the best choice if you have:
Implanted metal, including some types of medical devices, pacemakers, dental implants, and fixed dental appliances.
Metal body modification that is non-removable
Some kind of tattoos and permanent makeup
The Full Body CT Scan
Full-Body CT Scan can help individuals understand how their body works internally and what current or future health issues or complaints are going on.
CT scans are basically for the diagnosis and monitoring of a variety of medical conditions. This process involves rotating the machine around you and snapping pictures of your body where the X-ray beam passes through. For example, if you have a broken bone, the technician can use this technique to see inside your bone.
Difference And Similarities Of MRI And CT Scan
Both machines allow you to take high-quality scans of internal body structures. However, CT scans can provide images of tissues, organs, and skeletal structures quickly and in higher resolution.
MRI scans are important for technicians to use. They can digitally capture more detailed images than CT scans because of the way they function.
Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer
Full body examinations are quite invasive procedures. Usually, they make us feel uneasy and we might forget that there is more to them than we think. But don’t worry there is a new way of getting you the care you deserve.
However, with Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer you can get a full body scan in under two minutes.
The solution to the question is Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer. It works on the principle of quantum medicine. It collects the weak magnetic field of human cells and then analyzes them and determines a person’s health status and problems, putting them forward with standard prevention recommendations.
Quantum Resistance theory is similar to that of radio as there are wireless waves in the air, but if you want to listen to a specific broadcasting station then you need to modulate the radio to the same frequency which is causing the resonance, and then only radio can get the specific broadcasting channel. Quantum Resistance works on the same principle.
The person just has to hold the sensor with a straight arm and then in under two minutes the machine will collect the magnetic field and thus transfer it to a program that is compatible with Windows software on the Laptop and then generate a 41 test report. It’s fast and not invasive.
Results Areas Shown During The Full Body Health Scan
This machine provides a wide range of tests to help you. It offers tests related to the heart, kidney, liver, brain, various amino acids, and other conditions.
- Basic physical quality (pH, hydration, oxygenation, brain functions, and activity)
- Blood sugar – insulin production, blood sugar quantity.
- Bone condition – degree of cervical/lumbar petrification, age of connection, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Bone mineral mass – calcium loss, Osteopenia, hypergenesis, mineral density.
- Brain nerve anatomy – memory index, brain blood supply, cerebral function.
- Cardiovascular – elasticity of arteries, myocardial blood volume, ejection factor.
- Gastrointestinal function – gastric & small intestine peristalsis and absorption.
- Gallbladder function – A/G, TBIL, ALP, TBA, DBIL.
- Gynecology – complete hormonal profile.
- Toxicity – pesticides, radiation, metals, and the levels of other toxic elements.
- Kidney Function – urine protein, uric acid, urea nitrogen, urobilinogen.
- Liver Function – bile secretion function, detox function, liver fat content, protein metabolism.
- Lung Function – lung capacity, airway resistance, arterial oxygen content.
- Pancreatic Function – insulin, pancreatic polypeptide, glucagon.
- Male Sexual Function – testosterone, gonadotropin, ejection transmitter.
- Prostate – degree of prostatic hyperplasia, calcification, prostatitis syndrome.
- Nutritional Elements – levels of major vitamins, minerals, and trace elements.
Therefore, rural or remote healthcare check-ups offer a unique challenge. This is because they typically lack laboratory access, which can make it difficult to get the proper tests done and offer care to those in need. This machine can help solve that issue by providing the right information and samples without having to rely on a lab for testing.
Herbal Shop Where To Run Full Body Scan For Your Health In Nigeria
If you are looking for a low-cost full Body Scan or Health Check-up with our Quantum Magnetic Analyzer. You can visit us at our Abuja Office. Also, you can also invite us to run a full scan in your school, church, or company. We do home service everywhere. Book an Appointment Here
Your full health scan result would be printed and given to you immediately. It is self-explanatory but our consultant will guide you.
You can also buy or purchase the machine for your personal and family use.
The Full Body Scan Machine is one of the most recent technological innovations in the scientific community and it’s non-invasive and precise. This machine can take images that are three-dimensional that can be studied in real-time to find abnormalities and detect diseases. Since this technology is relatively new, it is still under investigation but it has shown significant potential for health care providers as well as industrial companies.
Below are a few pictures of our machines and how it works.