1. Green World Enzymes Tablet helps relieve eyestrain
Eyes have delicate muscles among which the ciliary muscles are responsible for adjusting the shape of the lenses in order to focus the eyes. Prolonged and intensive use of eyes builds up the tension on the ciliary muscles, eventually, causes them to spasm. This is how we have eyestrain. Uncontrolled eyestrain gradually progresses into myopia, a condition relying on the correction by spectacles. The blueberry anthocyanins together with other flavonoids improve the blood circulation of the ciliary muscles, thus helps relieve eyestrain.
2. Green World Enzymes Tablet improves night vision
Researches show that the anthocyanins in blueberries may promote the re-generation of rhodopsin in the retinal cells, therefore, improve night vision. Rhodopsin, also called visual purple, is required for vision in dim light. This explains why during the War World II, British pilots ate blueberry jam in order to improve their night vision.
3. Green World Enzymes Tablet protects eyes from the damage of harmful UV rays
The retina of the eye is exposed at higher than normal risk of oxidative stress caused by UV rays of the sun. As powerful antioxidants, anthocyanins in blueberry protect the retina from the undesired oxidative damage caused by sunlight.
4. Green World Enzymes Tablet prevents other eye disorders
Blueberry is rich in active health-promoting components such as flavonoids among which, anthocyanins are the most prominent. It will not only improve your vision, but also protect it. Oxidation ages your cells, resulting degenerative diseases such as macular degeneration.
As antioxidants, anthocyanins counteract free radicals by supplying with the missing electrons to the atoms. By doing this anthocyanins neutralize them and render them unable to damage the collagen matrix of healthy cells and tissues, such as the macula and macular pigment in your eyes. Therefore, blueberry anthocyanins not only prevent macular degeneration, but also other common causes of vision impairment, such as cataracts and glaucoma. No wonder blueberries are hailed as the “vision fruit”.
Why Green World Enzymes Tablet is also considered an enzyme supplement product?
1. Green World Enzymes Tablet helps with digestion
The human body produces 22 different digestive enzymes, many of which are found in Green World Enzymes Tablet. The enzymes fermented and extracted from the 18 fruits and vegetables help us digest the three main nutrients we take daily. The proteases break down the proteins, carbohydrases break down the carbohydrates, and lipases break down the triglyceride. In our digestive tract, mainly in the small intestine, Green World Enzymes Tablet helps the proteins degraded to amino acids, carbohydrates to sugars, and triglycerides to fatty acids. Amino acids, sugars and triglycerides will slip through the walls of the small intestine into the blood vessel that will carry them to the liver.
2. Green World Enzymes Tablet helps balance the intestinal flora
Indigested or partially indigested food is inclined to ferment in our gut, which disturb the balance of intestinal flora. The ideal balance of beneficial to pathogenic bacteria in your gut is about 85 percent good bacteria and 15 percent bad. Maintaining this ideal ratio is what it’s all about when we’re talking about optimizing your gut health. The organic acids from blueberry suppresses the growth of pathogens in intestine, which are contributing factors to aging, increased risk of cancer, obesity and compromised immunity.
Who Should Take Green World Enzymes Tablet?
• Those who use eyes intensively, such as students, office staff
• Those whose work rely on good night vision, such as drivers, pilots or sailors
• Those who frequently exposed to electronic communication devices such as smartphones, tablets or computers
• Those who have pseudo myopia
• The middle aged or elderly
• Those who have indigestion caused by digestive enzymes deficiency
When Should I Take Green World Enzymes Tablet?
• For eye-care purpose, it can be taken at any time in between meals.
• For digestive purpose, it can be taken at the beginning or in the middle of a meal.
• This product should not be mixed with extremely hot foods or beverages to avoid inactivation of the anthocyanins or enzymes.
How Many Tablets Shall I Take?
Individuals have different diets and also respond differently to digestive enzymes. It is suggested to start 2 tablets each time, 3 times a day, and adjusting the dose either upward or downward to achieve the best response.
Can I take Green World Blueberry Enzymes Tablet as a substitute of other products?
Certainly. If other Green World blueberry products are unavailable, such as Blueberry Eye Care Softgel, or Blueberry Juice (High VC), you may definitely take this product as a substitute.
How Should It Be Stored?
This product should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct light.