How To Lose Belly Fat in 4 Weeks
This is the most effective tip to lose belly fat in a month
Here’s what to do:
- Eat 3 times per day, with 4–5 hours in between meals and a 12 hour fast between your last meal and breakfast.
- Eat Meals consist of protein and green veggies only. Protein shakes are perfect here, otherwise it’s chicken, lean beef, or white fish. Protein per meal is 40–50g (guys) or 20–30g (girls). Veggies are anything green and 1–2 cups per meal.
- Train intensely with weights, “metabolic circuit” fashion, for 30 minutes every other day. Full-body routines, focusing on squatting, lunging, pushing, pulling, and carrying.
- Walk an hour every day. Easy, leisurely walking. Not jogging, or running.
- Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water every day. For example, a 200 pound person should drink 100 ounces of water. That’s about 12 cups.
- Sleep at least 7 hours a night. This. Is. A. MUST.
Those 6 tips above are essential to get the belly fat burned off, not just in a timely manner, but with a long-term focus on keeping it off, as well.
Hope that helps, and good luck with the results.
P.S. – There is a 25-page guide you can download that will help you understand why your body may not be responding to your diet and exercise program, and it will show you exactly how much to eat for best fat loss results (totally individualized!).
For Quick Belly Fat Reduction, consider using the following products:
- Green World Slimming Capsule
- Green World Pro-Slim Tea
- Green World Intestine Cleasing Tea
- Green World Chitosan Capsule
- Forever Clean 9 pack
- Greenlife Shade Kit
- Kedi Magilim