Ways To Lose Belly Fat and Keep it Forever
This is the most effective tip to lose belly fat in a month. Let’s start with the basics. What is fat?
You may be surprised to find out that “fat” isn’t just one thing – it’s a term used for many different types of substances your body can turn into energy or store as reserves! The most common form of “body-fueling fats” are triglycerides .
There are two kinds: saturated and unsaturated. When you eat too much food containing these products (especially animal fatty foods), your liver turns them into cholesterol which ends up clogging arteries around vital organs like the heart and kidneys.
This process leads to high blood pressure, diabetes mellitus type 2 , strokes etc… when left uncurbed this inflammation will lead eventually have an
How To Lose Belly Fat in 4 Weeks
- Eat a healthy breakfast every day
- Don’t skip meals to lose weight quickly – it will backfire on you and make you gain more weight than before
- Eat 3 times per day, with 4–5 hours in between meals and a 12 hour fast between your last meal and breakfast.
- Eat Meals consist of protein and green veggies only. Protein shakes are perfect here, otherwise it’s chicken, lean beef, or white fish. Protein per meal is 40–50g (guys) or 20–30g (girls). Veggies are anything green and 1–2 cups per meal.
- Train intensely with weights, “metabolic circuit” fashion, for 30 minutes every other day. Full-body routines, focusing on squatting, lunging, pushing, pulling, and carrying.
- Walk an hour every day. Easy, leisurely walking. Not jogging, or running.
- Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water every day. For example, a 200 pound person should drink 100 ounces of water. That’s about 12 cups.
- Sleep at least 7 hours a night. This. Is. A. MUST. Those 6 tips above are essential to get the belly fat burned off, not just in a timely manner, but with a long-term focus on keeping it off, as well.
Lose that belly fat for good with the following four-week plan.
Week 1 & 2
Hope that helps, and good luck with the results.
P.S. – There is a 25-page guide you can download that will help you understand why your body may not be responding to your diet and exercise program, and it will show you exactly how much to eat for best fat loss results (totally individualized!).