4 in 1 Ginseng Coffee
BF Suma 4-in-1 Ginseng Coffee is made of superior ginseng extract and the best coffee beans, which have a good taste and refreshing effect. The innovative match of ginseng and coffee will help you to refresh, strengthen and nourish your body
Ginseng is a short, slow-growing plant with fleshy roots. Ginseng has been known to help restore and enhance well-being. The herb’s appearance is usually as a forked-shaped root, that is light in color.
The different species of ginseng may promote relaxation, boost energy, and cholesterol levels, reduce stress, and lower blood sugar. It may be used to treat diabetes and manage sexual dysfunction in men.
This BF Suma Coffee has a high content of ginseng, each sachet contains 200mg of ginseng extract. Superior ginseng extract and the best coffee bean. With an intense and smooth flavor, thereby giving a very good taste. it is an innovative match to improve immunity and physical health
Health Benefits of 4 in 1 Ginseng Coffee
- Boost Immunity: When taken regularly, ginseng can regulate the endocrine and metabolic systems for immunity
- Improve Physical Health and Fighting fatigue,
- Sharpens the mind and memory while increasing concentration.
- Improves libido and sexual vigor
- Strengthens the immune system by enhancing the natural resistance and recuperative power of the body, and lowers blood pressure.
- Improves stamina, and lowers heart rate during exercise to increase aerobic activity in the body.
keeps you alert, awake and energetic.
- Immune support,
- Providing energy in strenuous exercise programs.
- Supporting and stimulating efficient adrenal function
Dosage and Administration
- Dissolve contents of a sachet into 180ml hot water (about 2/3 cup).
- Stir and serve hot or serve with ice for cold drinks
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Ginseng, Coffee beans
- 20 sachets per box
Recommended number of boxes
- We recommend taking as much as you need.
Join our Facebook Group Daily Health Tips
There are no reviews yet.