Green World A-power Capsule
Green World A-Power Capsule is a uniquely formulated supplement by four important herbs: Sea buckthorn, Anoectochilus formosanus, Ganoderma and Ginseng. Its bioactive ingredients include the flavonoids in sea buckthorn as well as polysaccharides from both anoectochilus formosanus and ganoderma lucidum.
These components help to promote hematopoeitic cell growth while also increasing white blood cells’ functions of antibody formation or enhancing lymphoid proliferation.
Benefits of Green World A-Power Capsule
- Boost immunity through improving both humoral and cellular immune systems.
- Assist in cancer treatment
- Assist in HIV or AIDS treatment
- It is effective in recognizing virus, tumor and abscess.
- Complementing body’s nourishment, cure tissue injury.
- It improve the function of liver and kidney
- Enhance the muscle and bone, nourish the blood, accelerates blood circulation.
- People with immune disorders such as autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
- Those people has immunodeficiency acquired condition such as HIV/AIDS, or the use of immunosuppressive medication.
- People with various types of cancer
Dosage and directions for use.
A-Power Capsule is recommended for use:
- For people with compromised immunity
- Immune disorders or HIV/AIDS
Take 1 to 2 capsules orally each time with lukewarm water. Take 1 to 2 times daily.
key Knowledge About A-Power Capsule
- Anti-cancer property of Sea Buckthorn
Fructus Hippophae is also known as Sea Buckthorn, containing a cocktail of active ingredients such as vitamin C, carotenoids, catechin, gallocatechin, epigallocatechin, flavonoids and ursolic acid, which significantly inhibits tumor growth.
Clinical tests show significant benefits of Sea Buckthorn extract in preventing and improving carcinoma, lymphoma and leukaemia. Sea Buckthorn extract exhibits direct killing effects on human leukaemia cell line (K562) and human gastric cancer cell line (7901).
- Immune booster (cellular and humoral immunity)
Fructus Hippophae extract significantly stimulates the macrophages (one type of white blood cells) to engulf and then digest, cellular debris and pathogens. It also stimulates lymphocytes and other immune cells that respond to the pathogen. It significantly improves cellular immunity.
The immunomodulatory proteins in Herba Anoectochilus improves activity of B lymphocytes, which means it strenghtens the humoral immunity.
HIV stands for human immunodeficiency virus. It kills or damages the body’s immune system cells. AIDS stands for acquired immune deficiency syndrome. It is the most advanced stage of infection with HIV.
HIV most often spread through unprotected sex with an infected person. It may also spread by sharing needles and syringe or through contact with the blood of an infected person. Women can give it to their babies during pregnancy or childbirth.
The first signs of HIV infection may be swollen glands and flu-like symptoms. These may come and go a month or two after infection.
Severe symptoms may not appear until months or years later. A blood test can tell if somebody has HIV infection.
There is no cure, but there are many medicines and alternative remedies to fight both HIV infection and the infections and cancers that come with it. People can live with the disease for many years.