Longrich Artemisin Conditioner
Longrich Artemisin Conditioner is a beautifully scented conditioner. we recommend that you use it alongside the Longrich Artemisin Shampoo. Depending on your preference you can use it after shampooing or use both shampoo and conditioner at the same time. An amazing result is guaranteed either way.
Artemisia annua extracts, natural oils, proteins, and botanical extracts within Longrich Artemisin Conditioner will help keep hair soft, shiny, and smooth. Longrich Artemisin Conditioner leaves a thin film on your hair once rinsed to protect it.
The Guar gum (hydroxypropyl trimethylammonium chloride) found in Longrich Artemisin Nourishing Repair Conditioner is a cationic, antistatic hair conditioner that provides good nourishment and manageability for your locks.
It has an excellent formula that creates smooth touch and feel for dry hair, while also providing the PPG-3 octyl ether to deliver lustrous properties such as increased shine and flyaways!
The soditrm hyaluronate helps refresh your scalp by eliminating free radicals. This means you can have healthier-looking strands in no time. No weighing down on our scalps like other products might do with their harsh ingredients.
Health Benefits of Longrich Artemisin Conditioner
- Interferes with the activity of bacteria and mites, prevents bacterial metabolism,
- Inhibits the growth of germs and kills germs.
- Regulates oil secretion.
- Creates good environment for hair to breathe, grow and shine.
- It repairs damaged hair.
Dosage And Administration
- After shampooing, Squirt a small amount of conditioner into your hand.
- Massage it into the length of your hair, avoiding the scalp.
- Leave the conditioner in for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse your hair completely.
- Gently blot a towel on your hair to remove moisture.
Artemisia annua extract, Guar gum, PPG-3
- All hair types