Forever Aloe Bath Gelée
Forever Aloe Bath Gelee is an indulgent bath product that creates an experience. A rich bath gel with a concentrated formulation, with the distinctive Bath Gelee fragrance and natural moisturizers to leave your skin feeling soft, delicately fragranced, and leaves you feeling completely indulged.
Natural moisturizers leave your skin feeling soft, delicately fragranced, and leaves you feeling completely indulged.
Whether your day calls for an invigorating shower or a relaxing bath, let Aloe Bath Gelée soothe away your cares. Rich in pure, stabilized Aloe Vera gel that is certified with the International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval, it’s combined with additional herbal extracts designed to relax and refresh the body. Used with our loofah mitt, Aloe Bath Gelée helps remove dead skin cells to reveal smooth, clean skin, while its rich formulation permeates your skin to soothe away dryness.
This Sensationalize your skin with the rich lather and nourishing ingredients of Bath Gelée.it contains twice the essential ingredients and half as much water as our competitors. The end result is spectacular skin, with a performance that cannot be matched.
Pamper your body with Aloe Bath Gelée to leave you feeling relaxed, clean, and refreshed!
Benefits of Bath Gelée
- Gentle formula is kind to skin
- Moisturizing bath and shower gel
- Featured in Body Toning Kit (Skin Care section)
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin
- Soothes and gently cleanses
- Leaves you feeling refreshed and relaxed
- helps remove dead skin cells to reveal smooth, clean skin
How to Use
- When using Bath product for best results pour the bath gel under warm running water and step in then surround yourself with an abundance of bubbles.
- Slide down into the fragrant waters that are enriched with natural plant extracts including extract of horse chestnut.
- Step out of your world and immerse yourself with Badedas. When using Badedas bath gel avoid contact with the eyes and if this happens, rinse well with clean, cool water.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and if this happens, rinse well with clean, cool water.
- Natural herbs
Join our Facebook Group Daily Health Tips
There are no reviews yet.