Bell Constipation Relief Tea
Bell Constipation Relief Tea is made from natural ingredients that have been used for centuries to optimize digestive health and the movement of waste. It is a unique blend of herbs that helps to relieve the symptoms related to constipation. Therefore, Bell Constipation Relief Tea is gentle and contains no laxatives or stimulants.
Constipation is a common gastrointestinal problem that can affect people of all ages, genders, and even species. As a result, the condition can lead to leakage in the digestive tract, abdominal pain, bloating, and various other symptoms such as fatigue, nausea, depression, and low self-esteem.
If you don’t have a bowel movement every day, it could mean you have constipation. Constipation increases the chances of your body releasing toxins into your system, which can make it harder to fight off illnesses.
Furthermore, Bell Tea offers a unique blend of health benefits. As a result, it helps provide additional digestive nutrients, fight infection and promote better digestion.
Bell Constipation Relief Tea helps in healing peptic ulcers, Therefore, using this tea can also help in promoting good colon, gall bladder, spleen, and liver functions
Finally, Bell Constipation Relief Tea in promoting good colon, gall bladder, spleen, and liver functions. Therefore, It is safe to use as it is made from a blend of herbs and does not contain any stimulants or caffeine.
Health Benefits of Bell Constipation Relief Tea
- Helps to gently and naturally ease constipation symptoms.
- Antioxidants help prevent the free radicals from damaging the cells.
- Alleviates digestive discomfort
- Prevents duodenal ulcer.
- Contains natural anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties.
Dosage and Administration
- Take 1 cup of tea.
- 1-3 times daily.
- Use 1 tea bag per cup.
- Let the bag of tea sit in a cup for 3-5 minutes.
- Squeeze the tea bag to release the flavor.
- Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for the laxative effect.
- Keep in a cool or dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- No side effects.
- 20 Bags
- 2 packs
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root) 500 mg, Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (leaf) 400 mg, Alder buckthorn (Frangula alnus) (bark) 294 mg, Bitter fennel.