Bell Indigestion Tea
Bell Indigestion Tea is a homeopathic remedy for people who suffer from indigestion, stomach cramps, abdominal pain, and bloating. These symptoms can be caused by a variety of reasons such as stress, overindulging in fatty foods, or alcohol consumption. Bell Indigestion Tea features ingredients that help support healthy enzymes which promote good digestion and reduce indigestion.
Bell Indigestion Tea is a key formula for those who are dealing with acid reflux, as it aids in digestion and reduces pain from heartburn. This is due to its soothing and calming properties that help prevent spasms. It also provides a boost of energy, strength, and vigor.
Did you know that this Gas-fighting Tea is formulated with natural ingredients to help reduce bloating and discomfort and improve digestion? This tea contains anti-inflammatory properties that may help heal digestive issues.
Bell Indigestion tea is a unique blend of herbs and soothing flavors that has been taking the nation by storm. It does what it says: giving you the confidence to tackle your day without worrying about indigestion or cramping. It is a natural herbal remedy that will help keep you feeling energized and healthy, so no more panic attacks when eating all those holiday cookies
Bell Indigestion tea is a new, green tea that provides antioxidants to help cells protect themselves from free radical damage. It’s caffeine-free and has a delicious flavor so you can enjoy it anytime.
Health Benefits of Bell Indigestion Tea
- This tea not only provides relief from digestive issues but is natural support for healthy enzymes that promote good digestion.
- It also serves as a unique combination of herbs that are best for people who are experiencing acid reflux.
- Help relieve bloating and digestive upset, as well as abdominal pain, bowel spasms, and issues with uric acid buildup.
- Stomach valves are often weak and this formula can help stop stomach acid from entering the esophagus
- Bell Tea is also made of ingredients that assist with gas expulsion and ease gas pain.
- It is an appetite stimulator that can help you lose weight.
- Bell Tea also provides antioxidants
Bitter orange 315 mg, Anise (Pimpinella anisum) 207.6mg, Bitter fennel 207.4mg, Chamomile 120mg, Caraway 100mg, Ginger100mg, Peppermint 100mg, Sage (Salvia officinalis) 100mg, Dill (Anethum graveolens) 50mg, Safflower 50mg, Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) 50mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) 50mg, Marshmallow 50mg.
- 30 tea bags, 1.5 g each.
- Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-3 times daily as needed.
- Use 1 tea bag per cup and let it steep for five minutes. Squeeze the tea bag well when you’re ready to drink it.