17D NLS Bio-Resonance Analyzer
17D NLS Bio-Resonance Analyzer is an advanced Non-Invasive Diagnostic Device that scans and detects the functional status of your body. With noninvasive scanning, you can get a full analysis without ever having to touch or probe inside anyone’s organs.
17D NLS Bio-Resonance Analyzer is an advanced diagnostic device used for physical examination & analysis system which scans and detects the functional status of human being in order to provide treatment options by analyzing blood, tissue oxygenation level.
It provide other biological information such as heart rate variability (HRV). This machine provides more accurate readings than any current technology available on this planet today!
Main Functions and Health Benefit
- Body detection function – Detectable systemic 19 big systems, Hundreds of organs, glands, cell. Thousands of diseases make predictive report, the whole body 120000 list ensure accurate detection. You can see their organs current and past, and future 3 to 5 years of health and organization cell vitality trend.
- The items (goods) analysis function – Can analysis food, health products. The article such as whether to human organs have the effect or damage, so as to carry out mediation balance life state.
- Repair treatment function – With energy spectrum restoration and repair function, to the early stages of the disease or has not been formed stage, especially for pain spot repair has the very good auxiliary curative effect.
- The 17D NLS Bio-Resonance can treat diseases unlike the Quantum Analyzer
Treatment With (17D NLS) Bio-Resonance Analyzer
- Acute Infectious Diseases
- Bronchial Asthma
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Degenerative Organic Diseases
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Gynecological Disorders such as – Painful Menstruation, Hormonal Imbalance, Pre-natal Treatment.
- Immunodeficiency of varied origin
- Post-Vaccine Complications
- Intoxication and Toxic Stress
- Headache and Migraine
- Mycotic and Parasitic Disorders
- All Types of Pain
- Neurodermatitis and Eczema
- Sports Injuries
- Metabolic Diseases
- Pre and Postoperative Treatment(s)
- Secondary Viral Disorders
- Urological Disorders
- and others