Bitter Buckwheat Tea
Bitter Buckwheat tea is wonderful for lowering blood pressure and controlling sugar and lipid levels in the body. Therefore, it helps with weight loss by keeping you full longer than a meal would. Drinking this tea will improve your skin tone because of its powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals.
Bitter Buckwheat Tea lowers blood pressure, and cholesterol levels as well as unhealthy fat accumulation from dieting to allow one’s beauty to show through without sacrificing health or too much time spent on grooming oneself each day.
Also, Buckwheat Tea has high vitamin A content also boosts collagen production which makes for firmer and smoother skin while reducing aging spots
Furthermore, another name for Bitter buckwheat is Tartary buckwheat. Therefore, It is an excellent source of both grain and medicine.
In addition, with remarkable nutritional and healthcare value, Buckwheat Tea is honored as the natural healthcare food of humans by nutritionists all over the world. Therefore, there is a statement, “Buckwheat is the king among the five portions of cereal”.
Finally, In recent years, as it is exported to Europe, America, Japan, and Korea in large quantity, it is called “Eastern Magical Grass” Internationally. Therefore, Tartary Buckwheat is the only crop that is rich in seven essential nutrients among the grain corps
Benefits of Bitter Buckwheat Tea
- Prevents and improves high blood pressure, high blood lipid, and high blood glucose;
- Provides rich and balanced nutrients, and improves immunity;
- Clears the wastes in the body, nourishes the skin, maintains the beauty and young appearance;
- Improves blood circulation of heart and brain;
- Relieves fatigue and revitalizes stamina;
- Beneficial for weight control.
- People need to improve their nutritional status
- People intend to prevent and improve high blood pressure, high blood lip, and high blood glucose.
Dosage and Administration
- 1-2 sachets in a day.
- The same sachet serves about 5 cups (approximately half a liter) of tea.
- Each box contains 20 sachets.
100% of Tartary Buckwheat: Bioflavonoids, Trace elements, minerals, vitamins, cellulose, Fatty acid, Protein.
- 2 to 3 boxes
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution