Bladder Control Tea for Women
Bladder Control Tea for Women is the perfect solution for women who suffer from urinary incontinence. Therefore, this amazing tea is two-in-one action. Not only does it help to reduce incontinence, but it also helps to keep you regular and revitalize your body and mind.
Surprisingly, there are many people in the world suffering from urinary incontinence. In fact, they may find themselves struggling with feelings of embarrassment, distress and isolation. Over time this can result to depression as well.
There are over 20 million people in North America who suffer from some form of incontinence. And women make up 85% of that statistic. Nevertheless, no matter what your age, you can’t afford to ignore this problem. That is the more reason why you need this product.
Furthermore, Bladder Control Tea for Women combines the best that nature has to offer. Which comes in a safe, high quality, and effective tea. Bladder control is essential for healthy living but most people are not aware that it is possible to improve bladder control with just a cup of tea.
Also, women who use Bladder Control Tea, get a powerful blend of herbal active ingredients to help them feel in control and satisfied. This blend of various herbs has a lovely, sweet citrus taste that can be enjoyed without adding any sugar.
Bladder Control Tea For Women also eliminates all potential cause of urinary tract issues such as a clean urinary tract, relaxed bladder muscles, and reduced inflammation. This product’s ingredients reduce symptoms associated with UTIs such as burning sensations and/or frequent urination.
Benefits of Bladder Control Tea For Women
- Formulated to stop frequent urination and urinary incontinence.
- This product can help you stay dry and comfortable during the day and night.
- Even better, it comes in flavors that are pleasant-tasting so need to worry about clogging your throat
- All-in-one kit for Improving your urinary tract health and wellness with a clean urinary tract, relaxed bladder muscles, less inflammation and irritation.
- Helps alleviate symptoms, including burning sensations and/or frequent urination, that are associated with UTIs
- Drinkable. It’s naturally sweet and has a citrus flavor that can be enjoyable first thing in the morning.
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Early goldenrod (Solidago gigantea), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis), Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica), Parsley (Petroselinum crispum), Rose hips (Rosa canina), Cornsilk (Zea mays) (stigma), Small-flower willow herb (Epilobium parviflorum), Lemon (Citrus x limon).
- 120 grams / loose tea
Dosage and Administration
- Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-2 times daily in between meals. And after the desired results have been attained, drink 1 cup of tea daily for maintenance as required. Take a few hours before or after taking medication.
Precautions and Side Effects
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Not suitable for Men and children
- No side effect
- Women Only