Tianshi Calcium Powder For Children
Tianshi Calcium Powder For Children is an excellent supplement for children, to maintain healthy bones or combat heart disease. It’s also great as a way of combating high cholesterol, conserving energy levels during times they may be feeling tired and providing strong nails that won’t break easily!
Tianshi Calcium Powder For Children works by calming the sympathetic nervous system; regulating intestinal fluid transport, mucosal integrity and immunity. It also helps red blood cells deliver oxygen all over your body while facilitating retina formation required for low light vision in addition to strong bones!
The packets of this powder come with antioxidants that can heal wounds caused by free radicals – absolutely amazing stuff if you ask me. We would recommend giving them a go because it’s really important our kids are growing up right.
The type of diet you give your child impacts their calcium requirements. For 1-3 year olds, 500mg should be enough to keep them topped up; those who are 3-8 years old need 800 mg per day and older kids or adolescents (9 -18) as much as 1300 milligrams!
It’s a motherhood fact that even calcium-rich diets can’t always guarantee appropriate levels for our growing children. For example, milk corresponds to 60% of the daily requirement in kids whereas it only 20%-30% for adolescents and adults alike! Tianshi Calcium Powder For Children is an excellent source where calcium is deficient.
Health Benefits Of Tianshi Calcium Powder For Children
- Helps children with Epilepsy.
- Prevents Bronchitis and pneumonia in children,
- Handles Skin problems in children.
- Helps children have great eye sight.
Dosage And Administration
- Children between 1 and 3 years of age – dissolve ½ sachet in ½ glass of warm water, once a day in the evening.
- Children above 3 years of age – dissolve 1 sachet in ½ glass of warm water, once a day in the evening.
- The preparation can be administered to children as a preventive measure twice a year as a 28-day treatment, in spring and autumn.
- Recommended for administration to children during active growth and teething, in periods of high demand for calcium.
- Not suitable for children with milk intolerance and digestive system disorders.
Iron, Taurine, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc and Zymolytic Bone