Greenleaf Carich Cool Algae Fluoride-free Toothpaste
Greenleaf Carich Cool Algae Fluoride-free Toothpaste is the perfect alternative to traditional toothpaste that contain chemicals like fluoride, artificial flavorings, and bleaching agents. This natural product uses algae enzymes which help repair enamel while also whitening teeth with just one application!
Greenleaf Carich Cool Algae Fluoride-free Toothpaste is made from biodegradable ingredients, including peppermint extract. It’s safe and effective in use by children and adults alike because of its quality control process that adheres to only the finest materials for safety purposes.
With this Green leaf Fluoride-free Toothpaste, you not only get a fresh breath but also healthier teeth and gums. Containing algae extract and dipotassium glycyrrhizinate it will leave your mouth smelling great for 48 hours.
Health Benefits of Carich Cool Algae Fluoride-free Toothpaste
- Protects against gingivitis, gum disease, and bleeding of the gums.
- Provides freshness and long-lasting pleasurable refreshing mouth.
- Repairs enamel and whitens teeth.
- Prevents gingivitis, periodontitis, and bad breath.
Dosage And Administration
- Use only a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush.
- Gently brush the teeth and gum. Rinse with clean water. Not to be swallowed.
- Brush teeth thoroughly at least twice a day.
- For children under 6 years of age, use a small amount of pea toothpaste per serving and use it under the supervision of a guardian to avoid sucking or swallowing.
- If a child under 6 years of age swallows a large amount, talk to a doctor or dentist immediately.
Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Fragrance, Cellulose Gum, Phyllacantha Fibrosa Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium Phosphate.