Compound Co-Q10 Capsule
Compound Co-Q10 capsule or Coenzyme Q10 is one of the components of cell mitochondria and plays a key role in energy production. It is effective in preventing coronary heart disease, alleviating angina pectoris, and strengthening immunity.
Green World Coenzyme Q10 Capsule improves the metabolism of heart muscles, which can be used for improving congestive heart failure. It is effective in controlling cardiovascular disease and hypertension and can also be used for enhancing immunity and delaying aging.
Benefits Compound Co-Q10 capsule
- Improve metabolism of cells of the body, especially myocardial cells and nerve cells;
- Improve immunity;
- Antioxidants that prevent and alleviate degenerative cardiovascular diseases;
- Improve stamina and general well-being of the human body.
- People with cardiovascular diseases such as myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure, hypertension, high cholesterol, angina pectoris, etc.
- Those people suffer from vital organ damage caused by chemo-or radiotherapy
- People with diabetes, obstructive pulmonary diseases, periodontal disease
- People with chronic fatigue
- Prior to heat surgery
- Each capsule contains 500 mg x 60 capsules.
- Take 2 capsules each time, once a day.
- For adults who need special care for their hearts.
- For adults who have congestive heart failure, angina pectoris, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases).
- Those people who have chronic fatigue.
Ingredient: coenzyme Q10, L-camitine Hemifumarrate, Radices salvia Miltiorrhizae Extract, Astragalus Hoangtchy Extract
- Coenzyme Q 10
The main ingredient for cells is coenzyme Q10, which is the element to generate energy.
Recent research indicates that coenzyme Q10 can contradict tumors. It is particularly effective in the prevention of coronary heart diseases, relief of angina, and improvement of immunity.
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.
There are no reviews yet.