Fairhaven Health CoQ10
Fairhaven Health CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant support. Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10 as it is often called a fat-soluble nutrient that plays a key role in the production of 95% of the energy needed by your cells, including sperm and egg cells. CoQ10 also functions as a powerful antioxidant. We ingest CoQ10 naturally in our diet through the consumption of meat, fish, and certain vegetables and fruit.
Present in each cell of your body, CoQ10 plays a key role in energy production. Particularly prevalent in mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cell, CoQ10 is a component of the electron transport chain responsible for generating energy in the cells. CoQ10 levels decrease with age, stress, and some medications (for example, the cholesterol-lowering drugs known as statins), resulting in reduced cellular energy capacity. CoQ10 supports egg and sperm health by neutralizing free radicals and by promoting cellular energy production.
Health Benefits of Fairhaven Health CoQ10
- Promotes cellular energy production and acts as a potent antioxidant.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a potent antioxidant and plays a key role in energy production.
- Popular supplement for supporting both male and female fertility.
- Supports sperm healthy by neutralizing free radicals and promoting cellular energy production.
- Supports egg health by neutralizing free radicals and promoting cellular energy production.
Dosage and Administration
- Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily preferably with food
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Coenzyme Q-10 (as ubidecarenone) 100 mg. Other Ingredients: Rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule (hypromellose), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
- 60 vegetarian capsules, in a convenient 100 mg quantity.
Recommended Number of Bottles
- We recommend taking 1 to 2 Bottles