Green World Cordyceps Plus Capsule
Cordyceps Plus Capsule is considered a rare and precious herb by TCM, Cordyceps is rich in amino acids, vitamins, and trace elements essential to the human body. It also contains adenosine, nucleotide, mannitol, polysaccharides, cordycepin, and unsaturated fatty acids, which help regulate body functions.
Enriched with American ginseng, Green World Cordyceps Plus Capsule can be used as an immune regulator and an alternative for chronic respiratory and renal diseases. It is also an adaptogen that increases the body’s tolerance against anoxia, high-intensity exercise, and stress.
Benefits Cordyceps Plus Capsule
- Improves immunity against attacks of microorganisms;
- Possess anti-cancer property;
- Enhances functions of liver, lungs, and kidney.
- Provides energy for those who suffer from chronic fatigue.
- People with compromised immunity
- People with weakened functioning of the liver, lungs, or kidney
- Seniors with decreased general wellbeing
- People with chronic fatigue
- Athletes with increased demand for energy
Recommended Use Cordyceps Plus Capsule
- Each capsule contains 500 mg x 60 capsules.
- Take 1-2 capsules each time, 1-2 times a day.
- For those with chronic fatigue.
- For those with compromised immunity or in sub-health status.
- Those with cancers.
- For those with chronic respiratory or renal diseases.
Ingredients: Cordyceps Sinensis mycelium, Radix ginseng
About cordyceps sinensis
Cordyceps has always been one of the most expensive medicinal herbs. Its high price had relegated its availability almost exclusively to members of the Emperor’s court and others among the Chinese nobility and historically beyond the reach of the average Chinese subject. Modern cultivation techniques have made the mycelium of this caterpillar-borne fungus more readily available, lowering its cost on the world market, and allowing for more in-depth research into its medicinal potential.
An immune booster
Synergistically acts with Ginseng, Cordyceps Plus Capsule strengthens the immune system to help the body resist and withstand the attacks from microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
Cordyceps strengthens the respiratory system. It is beneficial for chronic cough, bronchitis, pulmonary tuberculosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and asthma.
Cordyceps in nearly all clinic studies to enhance the efficient functioning of the liver. In Asia, Cordyceps has been broadly introduced as a herbal remedy for chronic hepatitis B and C.
Anti-tumor and immune-stimulating activities were observed in the treatment of tumors and cancer when Cordyceps is used as an adjunct to chemotherapy, radiation, and other conventional and traditional cancer treatments.
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.
There are no reviews yet.