Costa Fine Sea Salt
Derived from the Mediterranean Sea, Costa Fine Sea Salt has been obtained by the simple and natural evaporation of water aided by the warm sun and wind. This material is intended for a variety of end uses. It is recommended for use in products requiring a very fine crystal size for uniform blending.
It is one of the vital components of taste. Salt is one of the most effective and widely used seasonings as it binds flavours together and accentuates them. It reduces the bitterness and acidity, whilst bringing out the other flavours of the food.
A tiny pinch of salt added to boiling water when cooking vegetables will add flavour, help retain nutrients and reduce the cooking time. Salt sprinkled on citrus fruit, melons and tomatoes can enhance their flavour. Saltwater helps to soothe skin irritations and helps the body’s natural healing processes. Enjoy a warm, salt bath!
- Vegetables: Add a tiny pinch of salt to the water when you’re boiling vegetables and you’ll be ready for dinner in half the time. It also helps to retain a lot of vitamins and minerals so it’s good for your health as well.
- Fruits: Sprinkling some salt on citrus fruit, melons, and tomatoes can take their flavour to the next level
- Glasses: Moisten the rim of a glass with lemon or lime and dip into salt, slightly twisting the glass, to add that professional touch to a cocktail.
- Tea or Coffee Stains: Remove stubborn tea or coffee stains inside cups or mugs by rubbing them with salt.
- Chopping Boards: For brighter chopping boards, rub with a damp cloth dipped in salt after washing.
- Wine Stains: Blot up as much of the spillage as possible and cover the rest with salt, Wash or vacuum as usual.
- Facials: For a facial, mix equal parts of salt and olive oil and gently massage the face. Sit back and relax for five minutes and wash off.
- Irritations: Saltwater has properties that make it soothing for skin irritations, so use it to help with healing yourself. Couple it with other healing elements to maximize the effect.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Sea Salt, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Hydroxide Carbonate
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.