Edible Herbs Colon Cleanser
Edible Herbs Colon Cleanser is a purely natural health product that has gained success in the treatment of different diseases and infections. Firstly, it’s not only known as a supplement but also as a curative. Secondly, its results are ridiculously quick and will get rid of your symptoms in less than 24 hours.
A colon cleanse is an alternative remedy that removes waste and toxins from your colon. Also, studies have shown that a properly performed colon cleanse can help relieve constipation, diarrhea, weight gain, bloating, and digestive problems.
For thousands of years, people have been using natural colon cleansing or colonic irrigation to naturally cleanse their digestive systems. These sessions help remove toxic waste from the body that would otherwise accumulate and cause damage over time.
Colon Cleanser is manufactured and produced by Edible Herbs Ltd, under the best requirements and conditions.
Edible Herbs Colon Cleanser (Dukun Care) herbalists have known for centuries that certain plants especially those that are bitter or aromatic can aid digestion, reduce digestive discomfort and actually improve the daily function of the digestive systems.
Benefits of Edible Herbs Colon Cleanser
- Nervous System: It helps the general well-being of the body.
- For infections: (STD, PID)
- For Blood Purification
- It enhances libido and also controls premature ejaculation.
- Helps in diabetes treatment
- Stops menstrual pain, odor, and dysfunction
- Regulates menopause and helps in the treatment of infertility
- Digestive System: Helps in the treatment of indigestion and constipation
- Helps in the treatment of dysentery and normalizes the production of gastric juice
- Overweight/Obesity: It reduces excess fat, cholesterol, potbelly, and excess weight
- Shake before use
- Take 2-4 tablespoons 2 times daily
Aloe Vera Ginger, Garlic, Rhizophora, Racemosa, Water
Precaution/Side effects of Colon Cleanser
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- Not to be taken by pregnant women or people suffering from diarrhea.