The Fascial Gun Muscle Massager is a device that you can use after your workout, work, or on any day as part of preventive care. It reduces pain and improves blood circulation to help improve muscle health so we’re more able to fight off injuries in the future!
The fascial gun helps with rehabilitation by increasing range-of-motion while also reducing inflammation caused by overuse injuries like tendinitis. The massage gun is a handheld device that applies deep, concentrated pressure to your muscles.
You can target extremely sore areas with this form of treatment by working the surrounding tissues and it will also help release any knots or tension in those stiffened parts while improving blood flow for an enhanced range-of-motion experience!
The Fascial Gun is a muscle massager that works by using vibration therapy. The device has amplitude, frequency, and torque settings for the massage element. As a result, it allows it to act on inner layers of tendons as well fascial without causing pain!
The ergonomic design of the massager makes it easy to use and comfortable in your hand. It has 4 different nozzles (The Mushroom, Round, Conical, and U-shape), Therefore, you can target muscles all over your body including those near joints like wrists or ankles. Use this device for 15 minutes at a time per session.
The high-quality 2000mAh lithium battery in this massager will provide 3 hours of use on one charge, and it’s easy to recharge with the provided cable. It also has some really cool features like superheat dissipation that keeps things running smoothly!
Health Benefit of Fascial Gun
- Increases circulation and blood flow.
- Help reduce common muscle and joint pain.
- Helps relieve muscle pain, swelling, soreness, and tension.
- Accelerates warmup of muscles before exercise.
- Lightweight, easy-to-use for self-myofascial release.
- Helps release trigger points and assists in the break up of scar tissue.
- Use the manual to select the recommended nozzle for the muscle you want to massage.
- Massage each muscle group for 10 to 20 seconds 2 or 3 times consecutively.
- For more rigid muscles like the shank or foot, massage for 25 to 40 seconds with increased speeds.
- Neck and shoulder or chest muscle massages should be from side to side.
- For limbs, thighs, and stomach muscles massage from top to bottom
1 Massage gun, 4 Massage heads, 1 USB Cable, 1 Manual, 1 Storage bag
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.