FertilAid for Men
FertilAid for Men Fills Your Diet Gaps and Supports Sperm with a Potent Mix of Vitamins, Specialty Nutrients and Herbs
Since 2003, FertilAid for Men has been blazing the trail in the world of fertility supplements. FertilAid for Men was the first supplement to support male fertility on two fronts by combining key fertility herbs and antioxidants – including Maca, Zinc, CoQ10, and L-carnitine tartrate – along with a comprehensive male prenatal multivitamin. Two decades after hitting the market, FertilAid for Men continues to set a high bar for natural support for male fertility and reproductive health.
Clinically Studied To Support the Number of Total Motile Sperm
Male fertility is in part a numbers game – the more sperm you have, the better the chances that one of those will be vital enough to fertilize the egg. Motility and morphology are also key factors – that is, sperm have to swim fast and be of the right shape in order to reach and penetrate the egg.
FertilAid for Men offers fertility-targeted nutrients to support sperm health.
In a 90 day, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 14 men receiving either FertilAid for Men or a placebo, the FertilAid for Men group showed significant improvement in the total count of normal-motile sperm. (G Clifton and JE EllingtoStart Your Baby With a Clean Set of Chromosomes. The story is only half over once sperm meets egg.n. Prospective Study of FertilAid Vitamin in Men with Low Sperm Quality.
A Customizable Stack to Meet Your Individual Needs
FertilAid for Men and its companion products of Count Boost and Motility Boost were carefully designed to offer modular and customizable support for sperm health. The foundation of this male fertility stack is Fertilaid for Men – launched in 2003, as the first fully comprehensive fertility supplement designed to provide baseline nutritional support plus targeted fertility ingredients.
Sometimes you will need an extra boost in your sperm count or motility or both. If this describes you, then layer CountBoost and MotilityBoost on top of FertilAid for Men for the biggest boost to your sperm health. The FertilAid for Men supplement stack offers comprehensive daily vitamin and mineral support, plus it contains the most popular herbs, antioxidants, specialty nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for male fertility and sperm health: L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, CoQ10, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Maca, Ashwagandha, and Mucuna pruriens.
- POWERFUL MALE FERTILITY PILL PLUS DAILY PRECONCEPTION MULTIVITAMIN – This 2-in-1 Patented, Science-Based Formulation Offers a Key Amino Acid, Herbs, and Antioxidants to Support Sperm Count and Health PLUS a Daily Preconception Vitamin
- A CLINICALLY STUDIED MALE FERTILITY SUPPLEMENT: In a 90 day, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Involving 14 Men Receiving Either FertilAid for Men or a Placebo, the FertilAid for Men Group Showed Significant Improvement in the Total Count of Normal-Motile Sperm (G Clifton and JE Ellington. Prospective Study of FertilAid Vitamin in Men with Low Sperm Quality. Journal of Andrology, March/April 2009 Supplement, Abstract #25)
- OFFERS MORE POTENT SUPPORT THAN OTHER MALE FERTILITY PILLS Including Twice the Amount of Vitamin C, Three Times the Amount of Zinc and Beta Carotene.
- CONTAINS METHYLFOLATE IN PLACE OF SYNTHETIC FOLIC ACID – Methylfolate is the Bioactive Form of Vitamin B9, An Important Nutrient for Many Physiological Processes. Also Offers Methylated Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin.
- CONTAINS THE AMINO ACID L-CARNITINE – Widely Studied and Used for Male Fertility.
- BOOSTS LEVELS OF NATURAL RAW MATERIALS IN YOUR BODY – Offers A Wide Spectrum of Key Vitamins, Specialty Nutrients & Antioxidants to Support Energy, Vitality, Fertility, and Sexual Vitality.
- YOUR PARTNER ISN’T THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS A PRENATAL VITAMIN – the Health of Your Sperm Matters.
- MADE IN THE USA from Domestic and Imported Ingredients in a cGMP Facility for Fairhaven Health, a Trusted, Go-To Brand for Couples who are Trying to Conceive.
Protected by US Patents: 8,663,709; 8,974,838
A 2-in-1 Formulation.
Producing optimal sperm in the right amounts requires that the body has all the raw materials it needs. FertilAid for Men is a 2-in-1 solution that includes ingredients to boost your sperm health PLUS a daily preconception multivitamin. The proprietary fertility blend brings together ingredients to help support sperm count, shape, motility, and integrity. The multivitamin provides comprehensive vitamin support; that means no unnecessary redundancies.
Start Your Baby With a Clean Set of Chromosomes. The story is only half over once sperm meets egg. The sperm’s 23 chromosomes need to be free of fragmentation or defect to give the baby the best start to life. These key antioxidants help with sperm integrity:
- Vitamins C, E, Beta Carotene help to keep free radicals at bay.
- Selenium and Grapeseed Extract remove free-radicals.
- CoQ10 is important for energy production in the mitochondria.
Make it a Team Effort with the FertilAid Value Pack. Both YOU and your partner need to optimize nutritional status when trying to conceive. Like FertilAid for Men, FertilAid for Women provides daily preconception vitamin support PLUS targeted fertility ingredients, like Vitex, to support hormone balance and cycle regularity. Get the FertilAid Value Pack to help you reach your shared fertility and health goals.
Get the Complete Stack. For additional support for your sperm health, try the Male Fertility Bundle, which includes FertilAid for Men, Count Boost, and Motility Boost. This male fertility stack offers comprehensive daily vitamin and mineral support, plus it contains the most popular herbs, antioxidants, specialty nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for male fertility and sperm health
Frequently Asked Questions About FertilAid for Men
Can I Take FertilAid for Men if I Have a Normal Sperm Count?
All men – regardless of their count or motility. Can derive benefit from supplementing with the vitamins, minerals, and herbs most popular for supporting sperm health. Your sperm parameters may already be categorized in the normal health range, but with depleted soils and toxins. It’s safe to say that your sperm health can always use a little extra love.
If I Forget My Supplement One Day, Should I Double Up the Next Day?
If you forget a day, we recommend you just resume the normal dosage the next day.
When Is It Suggested to Use Herbs and When Is It Not?
Herbs have long been used in dietary supplements to support health and well-being. And certain herbs like Maca and Asian Ginseng are often used to support male fertility. Which is why they are included in FertilAid for Men. However, there may come a time when you want to go herb-free with your fertility supplement. FH PRO for Men from Fairhaven Health is here for just that situation. Full of antioxidants and made without herbs. FH PRO is designed for any fertility scenario.
What Are the Similarities and the Difference Between the FertilAid and the FH PRO product lines from Fairhaven Health?
Key similarities include:
- Both FH PRO for Men and FertilAid for Men include a daily multivitamin.
- Both FH PRO for Men and the Male Fertility Value Pack contain a broad array of antioxidants and key ingredients for fertility.
- FH PRO for Men and FAM contain methyl folate, in place of synthetic folic acid.
- Both FH PRO for Men and FAM have been clinically studied. The FAM study was focused on motile sperm whereas the FH PRO study analyzed data on all sperm factors including count, motility, morphology and DNA fragmentation.
Key differences include:
- FH PRO for Men does not contain herbs, whereas FertilAid for Men includes Maca and Asian Ginseng.
- FH PRO for Men contains more CoQ10 than FertilAid for Men.
- The FH PRO for Men contains more L-carnitine tartrate than FertilAid for Men.
- FH PRO for Men contains 10 mg of lycopene, FertilAid for Men does not contain lycopene.