Fibroid Fertility Tea
This Fibroid Fertility Tea is a natural herbal remedy for women who are struggling with fibroids. In North America, the most common type of treatment for fibroids is surgery. However, there can be health risks with surgery and many women would rather avoid it. Many women have been turning to herbal remedies instead of or in addition to surgery.
This tea has been found to have positive effects on fertility. This is due to the high concentration of antioxidants which are known for their ability to fight free radicals. The antioxidants in this tea also have a positive effect on the immune system, which is essential for healthy conception.
Fibroid Fertility Tea is made up of natural ingredients, including Dandelion, Double rose flower, Green Tea, Corn silk. As a result of the tea being caffeine-free and non-toxic, it is safe to drink at any time.
Some of the benefits of this tea are that it reduces the size of fibroids, improves digestion, boosts immunity, increases energy levels, and helps with weight loss.
- Reduce heavy and painful menstruation flow.
- Shrink, Dissolves, and Prevent Uterine Fibroid.
- Fallopian tube blockage.
- Anti Aging, Prevent Gynecological Disease.
- Regulating Menstruation and heavy Menstrual Cycles.
- Cleanse the Womb of Toxins.
- Increase Fertility.
- Keep the Womb Warm and Relaxed.
- Diminish Inflammation of the womb.
- Delay Menopause.
- Balance Hormone.
- Reducing big tummy.
- Ovarian Cyst.
Dosage and Administration
- Put 1 teabag into a cup or bottle.
- Brew it with 250-300ml boiling water.
- Keep it in 3-5minutes.
- You can start drinking when the watercolor changes.
- Add more water into the cup or bottle several times, till the color and taste of tea
is light, then throw it away.
- Take another 1 teabag into a cup or bottle after 4 hours, brewing it as the first one .
- Usually, 2 teabags daily, 1 teabag each time.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
- 14 sachets per pack
- 1 Pack = 10 Days Treatment.
- 2 Packs = 20 Days Treatment.
- 3 Packs = 1 Month Treatment.
- 6 Packs = 2 Months Treatment.
Dandelion, Double rose flower, Green Tea, corn silk
- Adult Women
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.
Fibroid Fertility Tea
How do I get this item
Joyce Asante –
Fibroid fertility tea