Green World Garlic Oil Softgel
Green World Garlic Oil Capsule contains amino acids, vitamin E, alliin, linoleic acid, iron, calcium, selenium and other nutrients beneficial to human health. It features anti-microbial, antioxidant, blood pressure, blood sugar and blood lipid lowering properties and doesn’t stimulate the gastric mucosa.
Benefits Of Garlic Oil
- Restrains and kills many kind of pathogenic microorganisms with its anti-microbial property;
- A blood thinner that lowers blood cholesterol level;
- Prevents atherosclerosis and heart diseases caused by the same factor;
- Protects cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems with its property of lowering blood pressure.
- People with metabolic disease such as high blood pressure, high blood sugar and high blood cholesterol.
- People with chronic infectious diseases such as candidiasis
- Each bottle contain 350 mg x 60 capsules
- Take 1-2 capsules each time, 2 times in a day.
- For those with hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and hyperglycemia.
- For those with cerebra- or cardiovascular diseases.
- Those with gastritis, diarrhea, or digestive tract infection.
- For those with chronic respiratory diseases like chronic bronchitis.
Ingredients: Garlic Oil
Garlic has enjoyed tremendous popularity in Asia and Africa for its culinary value. Modern researches prove the medicinal benefits of garlic due to the broad range of substances it contains, such as allin, allinase, allicin, S-allylcysteine, daillyl sulfide and ally methyl trisulfide. Garlic is also a dietary source of selenium.
- Anti-microbial property
Scientific researches home and abroad show that garlic oil restrains and kills many kinds of microorganisms such as bacteria, pathogenic fungus, virus, amoeba protozoon, trichomoniasis and parasites. Garlic Oil Sofgel Capsule can be used as a natural antibiotics.
its role as an antioxidant enables human body to get rid of the free radicals, which can disturb metabolic activities and cause cancer.
Lowers blood cholesterol
Most importantly, it also lowers the total cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. The chemicals present in it, promote formation of HDL cholesterol.
Its ability to make the blood thinner is important for avoiding stroke and thrombosis. Ingestion of garlic oil also helps in lowering the blood sugar levels.
The blood sugar lowering effect relies on allicin, the component that contributes the peculiar pungent smell of garlic. What this component does is to compete with insulin for insulin-inactivating sites in the liver, which results in insulin inactivation. Consequently, the free insulin is increased.