GI Vital Softgel: Gastro Intestinal, Peptic ulcer, Digestion
Gastro-Intestinal Vital Softgel (GI Vital Soft Gel) is a natural health capsule that helps cleanse the digestive system; improve circulation, metabolic disorders, and energy levels by reducing the effects of allergies and promote internal balance.
Description & Specification
GI Vital Softgel commonly also known as Gastro-Intestinal Vital Softgel is used as a General Health Food Supplement. It enhances the absorption of nutrients from food and promotes the regeneration of healthy cells in the body as well as maintains the homeostasis of the body.
Soft gel capsules containing natural ingredients including sesame oil, beeswax, and other edible herbs, which provide phytosterols, bio-flavones. Not only does GI Vital Softgel prevent the degeneration of mucosa, but it also repairs and regenerate the mucosa of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract thereby playing a major role in eliminating;
- Peptic ulcer
- Gastroduodenal ulcer
- Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Damage to mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapy
- Cancer in the GI Tract (e.g gastric cancer, colon cancer)
How To Use (GI Vital Softgel)
Applications of Gastro-Intestinal Vital Softgel (GI Softgel) isolates Gastro Intestinal lesions from the low pH environment of the stomach so as to promote physiological regeneration and repair of the mucosal membrane. It provides regenerative nutrients to the Gastro-Intestinal Tract to stimulate the self-healing of the body via the cultivation of stem cells. Reduces or eliminates scarring of the Gastro-Intestinal lining to promote efficient absorption of nutrients and prevent relapse of Gastro-Intestinal disorders. Use as General Health Food Supplement for;
- Enhancing the absorption of nutrients from food
- Promoting regeneration and health of normal cells in the body
- Maintaining homeostasis of the body
- Repairing & Regeneration of Mucosa of the Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract
- Peptic Ulcer, Gastroduodenal ulcer.
- Gastritis, Esophagitis, Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Constipation.
- Cancer in the GI Tract (e.g., gastric cancer, colon cancer)
- Prevention & Relief of GI Tract Disorders.
- Irritation to the stomach by alcohol or spicy food.
- Atrophy, necrosis, erosion, or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress.
- Damage to mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapy.