Gynapharm Capsule: For Female Overall Health
Kedi Gynecology Capsules also know as Gynapharm Capsule is a female health solution for ailments such as pelvic inflammation and more.
Kedi Gynapharm Capsule is an effective way to treat feminine problems like pelvic inflammation or infertility. Unusual or heavy vaginal discharge Abnormal uterine bleeding Lower abdominal pain Between periods, Back pain, Painful sexual Intercourse, Painful and frequent urination. Gynapharm is just the right herbal product to combat PID.
Health Benefit of Gynapharm Capsule
- Effective for clearing heat and detoxification, tonifying spleen and dehumidification,
dredging collateral and activating blood circulation.
- Used for the treatment of annexitis, endometritis and pelvic inflammation with downward flow of damp heat.
TREATMENTS with Kedi Gynapharm Capsule
Inflammatory disease (PID) – is an infection of a woman’s reproductive organ. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) can result in inflammation of uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes which could lead to infertility and ectopic pregnancy. It can also lead to long-term health problems if left untreated, and it can even be life – threatening.
SYMPTOMS OF PID – Unusual or heavy vaginal discharge, Abnormal Uterine bleeding, Lower abdominal pain, Bleeding between periods, Back pain, Painful sexual intercourse, Painful and frequent urination.
Inflammation of ovaries, Inflammation of uterine tracts and Appendages of womb, Inflammation of endometrium.
Specification, Usage and Dosage
- Each bottle contain 0.4g x 72 capsules per bottle
- Take four capsules at a time, three times daily
Kedi Gynapharm Side Effect and Precaution
- Spicy food, raw or cold food and greasy food are forbidden when taking the medicines.
- Patients with other diseases should take the medicine under the guidance of a doctor.
- It is unsuitable for patients with clear morbid leucorrhea. Patients with reddish leukorrhagia
should go to the hospital for treatment.
- If the symptoms are not alleviated 2 weeks after taking the medicine, the patients should go
to the hospital for treatment.
- Patients allergic to this medicine are prohibited to use, and those with allergic constitution
should take the medicine with caution.
- The medicine is prohibited for use when its nature changes.
- If the patients are taking other drugs, please consult a doctor or a pharmacist before using
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take this medicine.
- Taking it simultaneously with other drugs may cause drug interaction.
Consult a physician or pharmacist for details or visit the nearest hospital for advice.
- Rosa Laevigata 72mg
- Caulis Spatholobi 60mg
- Donkey-hide glue 120mg
- Philippine Flemingia Root 60mg
- Chinese Mahonia Stem 40mg
- Radix Zanthoxyli 24mg
- Andrographitis 24mg