Greenlife Dial B (DB formula)
Greenlife Dial B for Diabetics
Radix Puerariae, Radix Astragali, Radix Trichosanthis, Stylus Zeae Maydis, Fructus Schisandrae, Sphenantharae, Rhizoma Dioscoreae, Glibenclamide.
- Nourish kidney-yin, benefit qi, and promote generation of body fluid.
- Used for diabetes mellitus due to deficiency of qi & yin (noninsulin dependent diabetes) manifested as thirst, polydipsia, polyphagia, polyorexia, emaciation, tiredness, fatigue, shortness of breath, indolent about speaking.
Administration and dosage:
For oral use, 5-10 pills before meal, 2-3 times daily. According to the state of illness, increased of 5 pills once progressively but not exceeded 30 pills daily, when increased to 20 pills daily, at least divided into 2 times for oral use. When a satisfactory result is obtained, reduce the dosage to a maintenance dose & directed by a doctor.
- Don’t take sulfonylurea medicine at the same time.
- Don’t use during pregnant.
- Forbidden for cases with allergic reaction of sulfonamide.
- Forbidden for cases complicated with ketoacidosis, coma, severe burn, infection, severe traumatic injury and great operation.
Specification: 30g per bottle. Storage: keep in cool, dark and dry place out of the reach of children
Green Life Herbal