Hibiscus Face Toner
Hibiscus Face Toner is a sensible option to look into if you have dry skin. It can help hydrate your skin and make it soft and smooth.
Hibiscus contains alpha hydroxy acids and citric acids that work to revamp your skin tone while controlling melanin production. It also has malic acid which is effective in nourishing your skin.
If you have dry skin, you may be tempted to use harsh products to make it softer. Products with harsh chemicals can end up irritating your skin and causing more harm than good. Hibiscus Face Toner is a sensible option to look into if you have dry skin. It can help hydrate your skin and make it soft and smooth.
Hibiscus is known for its soothing and hydrating properties. It also acts as a natural exfoliant and helps in reducing inflammation.
- Hibiscus face toner tightens pores.
- Soothing and calming ingredients like Aloe, Chamomile, and Shea Butter make this soothing balm perfect for your skin.
- Boosts skin cell turnover and leads to younger-looking skin.
- Hibiscus and rose, are both known for their anti-aging properties
- Cleansing your face can be tedious, especially if you are removing a lot of dirt, oils, and residue from makeup.
- It’s time to use a product that will help in the improvement of skin elasticity.
- It greatly removes excess oil from the face
Directions For Use
- Always use a toner before your moisturizer to keep the skin clean, fresh, and hydrated.
- Place a few drops of moisturizer into the palm of your hand and gently rub it onto your face and neck for instant hydration.
- Apply morning and night for desirable results.
For More Updates and Customer Support Kindly Join our Facebook group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, join our amazing group on Facebook: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.