Norland Healthway Immune Vital Capsules
Norland Immune Vital Capsule is an amazing product. This is a great consideration for when one is looking for a good immune booster to ensure and maintain a great state of health. It protects the liver and kidneys. It is also great for people who may be having autoimmune challenges.
Norland Immune Vitale Capsule is also good for people who are suffering from cardiovascular issues and diabetes. This is because it has the properties and ability to Lower blood sugar and reduces bad cholesterol found in the blood and heart.
Of course with improved immunity comes an increase in strength for physical and mental activities. These are just more benefits of this amazing product from Norland. It also may be used as cancer or tumor prevention supplement. This is because it is rich in antioxidants.
Norland Immune Vitale Capsule has also proved very helpful in the area of Male sexual Problems. This supplement helps with improving sperm count and sperm motility. Generally very effective in restoring men’s vigor back to them.
Health Benefits of Immune Vitale Capsules
- Lower Blood Sugar And Cholesterol Level.
- Reduces Stress, Promotes Relaxation, Treats Diabetes, and Treat Sexual Dysfunction.
- Helps With Stimulating Physical And Mental Activity Among People Who Are Weak And Tired.
- Improves Thinking Ability And Cognitively.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- Cancer Prevention.
- Erectile Dysfunction And Controlling Diabetes.
- Protection Of Brain Cells.
- Free Radicals And Scavenging.
- Improves Sleep Quality.
- Increases Semen And Sperm Quality.
- Vision Improvement.
Dosage and Administration
- Use as instructed on the bottle.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Ginseng extracts, medlar extracts, lycopene, zinc gluconate, folic acid, beeswax, soy oil, gelatine, glycerine, water, titanium dioxide.
- 60 Capsules
- We recommend taking 1 to 2 Bottles
- Adults Men
This product may be used together with Propolis Lecithin Capsule (However, note that this is optional)