Instant Soup (Chicken Flavour)- Edmark Insta Soup
Instant Soup (Chicken Flavour): Edmark InstaSoup is a hearty meal-in-a-can. With 75 KCal, this convenient soup will fill you up without weighing you down and with chicken flavor to boot!
Without preservatives or artificial flavoring and coloring, Edmark’s delicious Instasoup will leave your stomach feeling just as full as any other wholesome food would but in less time than it takes for the traditional stovetop pot of soup that may take hours to cook.
Health Benefit of Instant Soup (Chicken Flavour)
- It is a nutritious meal.
- Contains only vegetables and fruits.
- Provides food to nourish the good bacteria in the intestinal tract to develop a healthy digestive system.
- It helps to build muscles and strength for growth and healing.
- Improves mood
- Boost endurance and increases your energy for a long-lasting day.
- Helps in weight control.
- Builds good skin texture.
- It promotes younger-looking skin by keeping the skin moisturized.
- Regenerate skin tissues and reduces wrinkles.
- Helps to develop strong bones and healthy skin.
- Helps increase energy for a long-lasting day.
- Vitamins A & C helps to fight free radicals.
Ingredients for Instant Soup
- Inulin is a natural fiber found in most vegetables and fruits. Like other prebiotics, inulin provides food to nourish the good bacteria in the intestinal tract to develop a healthy digestive system.
- Whey powder is a water-soluble milk protein that contains all nine of the amino acids necessary to build muscles and strength for growth and healing.
- Ginseng improves mood and boosts endurance, increasing energy for a long-lasting day.
- Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar Tamarind. It provides a good source of Hydroxycitric acids that is related to citric acid which helps in weight control.
- Collagen is a beauty formula that builds good skin texture. It promotes younger-looking skin by keeping the skin moisturized, helping to regenerate skin tissues, and reducing wrinkles.
- Tomato contains lycopene which helps to develop strong bones and healthy skin. Its antioxidant contents, including an abundance of Vitamins A & C, help to fight free radicals and reduce the risk of cancer.