Rehmannia Root Tree Peony Bark, Common Yam Rhizome, Common Macrocarpium Fruit Oriental, Waterplantain, Rhizome Indian Buead.
Golden six is among the most regarded ancient Chinese herbal formula. Today, it is widely used to nourish yin of the yin yang principles and is the foundation of many other Chinese medicines.
In traditional Chinese medicine , Yin is the womanish and negative principle of Yin-Yang whereas Yang is the mannish and positive principle. A robust interaction and balance of Yin- Yang forms the basis of a good health.
A diminished Yin can be shown as sweat, low fever, dizziness, tinnitus, emission, and soreness in the lower back etc. Yin weakness occurs with age, sexuality or chronic diseases. * to remove any blockages in the fallopian tubes * detoxify and destroy any tumour in the womb.
- It relieves back pain caused by the kidney Yin deficiency.
- It relieves type Il diabetes.
- It relieves stroke sequela: by releasing such syndrome as language barrier, deflection of mouth etc It takes care of fatigue which could be caused by work stress and pressure.
- It Boost Immune system. It protects against accelerated aging.
- It helps to lower blood sugar, lower blood fat. Lower blood pressure.
- Smoothens the nerves, and improve the functions of the Kidney.
- Female Infertility Rheumatism Stroke Back pain due to kidney problem.
- It relieves Menstrual Cramp Arthritis