- Nutritional value of Kuding Tea –Rich in antioxidants, it has polyphenols, flavonoids, quercetin, selenium, vitamins like C,D,E and minerals. The flavonoids in NORLAND Kuding tea is over 10 times of that in other tea leaves.
- Health Benefit of Kuding Tea – modern research suggests that the herb promotes blood circulation, lower blood pressure, and lower blood lipids, including cholesterol. It has the reputation of preventing deterioration of the heart and brain function and maintains proper body weight.
- Unique feature of Kuding Tea.- No sugar or milk needed, mild and sweet tasting
- Reduces the three highs, high cholesterol, high blood sugar and high blood pressure.
- Promotes fertility in women.
Characteristics and Benefits:
Prevents common cold and flu
Detoxifies and improves healthy bowel movement;
Improves mental focus and memory;
Accelerates blood circulation, reduces blood cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure;
Prevent deterioration of heart and brain function;
Maintains proper body weight.
NOT SUITABLE FOR
people that are sensitive to caffeine
It should be avoided by people suffering from low blood pressure