Ingedients: Cassia Seed, Fructus Lycii, White Chrysanthemum, the root of Dahurian Angelica, Rhizoma Dioscoreae, Dandelion.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- A detoxifier accelerates the excretion of toxins;
- Improves hepatic microcirculation and enhances liver function;
- Promotes liver cell regeneration;
- Slows down liver cirrhosis caused by fatty liver, hepatitis and alcoholism;
- Alleviates liver damage caused by chemicals, heavy metals, medicines, food poisons or other pollutants.
- People who intend to detoxify their system
- People with liver disease such as fatty liver, hepatitis, liver cirrhosis or other liver diseases
- People with cholecystitis, gallstone, jaundice or other gall disorders
- People who drink excessively
- People who work in contaminated environment.
- About liver
Liver is the largest glandular organ that sits on the right side of the abdomen. The liver has well over 500 functions and is known as the laboratory of the human body. The liver is tied to all bodily processes because it is responsible for filtration of all incoming foods and fluids. The body relies upon the liver to remove toxins and it is connected to every disease or dysfunction that is happening inside the body.
- Metabolizs proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, thus providing energy and nutrients
- Stores vitamins, minerals, and sugars
- Filters the blood and helps remove harmful chemicals and bacteria
- Creates bile which breaks down fats
- Stores extra blood that can be quickly released when needed
- Creates serum proteins that maintain fluid balance and act as carriers
- Helps maintain electrolyte and water balance
- Creates immune substances such as gamma globulin
- Breaks down and eliminates excess hormones
- Synthesizes urea, constructs blood protein, interconverts amino acids
- Constructs 50,000 systems of systems of enzymes to govern metabolic activity throughout the body
- Removes damaged red blood cells
This is only part of the long list of liver function. It is still uncertain exactly how many functions the liver is responsible for.
- Liver disease
Many factors are culprits of live disease. These include infection of hepatitis B, unhealthy diet, air pollution, cigarette smoking, prolonged fatigue, severe flu, and so on.
- How does Livergen capsule help?
Green World Livergen Capsule improves the hepatic blood floe and the microcirculation in the liver; promotes the regeneration of the impaired liver cells. It gradually renews the normal function of liver that has been attacked and improves the detox function of liver.