Amenorrhoea (absence of periods)
Amenorrhoea simply means an absence of your periods. Doctors usually classify amenorrhoea into primary or secondary amenorrhoea.
Primary amenorrhoea: where your periods have never started and you are at least 16 years old.
Secondary amenorrhoea: where you normally have periods but they have stopped for 6 months or more
When is it normal not to have periods?
It is normal not to have periods:
before you reach puberty;
when you are pregnant;
if you are breastfeeding; and
if you have reached menopause.
Causes of Amenorrhoea
Amenorrhoea may be caused by:
- Malfunction of the thyroid gland, the hypothalamus (part of the brain that helps regulate the menstrual cycle) or the pituitary gland;
- Problems with the ovaries;
- Anatomical problems with the uterus, cervix or vagina;
- Delayed puberty;
- Prolonged strenuous exercise;
- Depression and some other forms of mental illness;
- Low body weight;
- Some medicines, including the oral contraceptive pill (it can take 3-6 months to start periods again after stopping the pill), certain antipsychotic medicines and cancer chemotherapies;
- Chronic illness;
- hormonal imbalances such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS); or
Dysmenorrhoea (painful periods).
Dysmenorrhoea means painful periods. Period pain and discomfort is usually most severe for the first day or so of your period.
The combine herbs is used to bring on a normal menstrual cycle in women who menstruated normally in the past but have not menstruated for at least 6 months and who are not pregnant or undergoing menopause (change of life).
Although each individual may experience symptoms differently, the most common symptoms of PMS can include any of the following:
Psychological symptoms (depression, anxiety, irritability).
Gastrointestinal symptoms (bloating).
Fluid retention (swelling of fingers, ankles and feet).
Skin problems (acne).
Diminished libido (sex drive).
Changes in appetite.
Simple modifications in lifestyle can help eliminate or reduce the severity of symptoms, including:
Exercising 3 to 5 times each week.
Eating a well-balanced diet that includes whole grains, vegetables and fruit, and a decreasing salt, sugar, caffeine and alcohol intake.
Getting adequate sleep and rest.
Angelica sinensis 210mg, Lovage root 30mg, White Atractylodes tuber 30mg, Jujube Fruit 30mg, Herba Leonuri extract, Brown Sugar.
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.