MicrO2 Cycle Tablets
What is BF Suma MicrO2 Cycle Tablets?
BF Suma MicrO2 Cycle Tablets is the good helper combining Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza, Radix panax notoginseng and Borneolum for preventing cardiovascular diseases (CVD).
- l Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza, also known as Danshen, has been clinically used for more than 2000 years to treat cardiovascular diseases.
- l Trilinolein, isolated from the traditional Chinese herb Sanchi (Panax notoginseng), has been shown to have various beneficial effects including reducing thrombogenicity, erythrocyte deformability and arrhythmias.
- l Borneolum Syntheticum can help to reduce the coronary angina pectoris.
Health Benefits of MicrO2 Cycle Tablets
1. Inhibit the blood platelet forming clots, inhibit the blocking of blood vessels
2. Improve blood circulation
3. Enhance the delivery of O2 and nutrients
Danshen can affect hemostasis in several ways, including inhibition of platelet aggregation, interference with the extrinsic blood coagulation, antithrombin III—like activity, and promotion of fibrinolytic activity.
Why BF Suma MicrO2 Cycle Tablets?
Produced in USA, MicrO2 Cycle Tablets uses innovative technology for maximum efficacy.
Extracted from 1/1000 proportion of superior raw herbs, it’s easy to be absorbed