BF Suma MicrO2 Cycle Tablets?
BF Suma MicrO2 Cycle Tablets are a good helper for preventing cardiovascular diseases. The tablet combines Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza, Radix Panax notoginseng, and Borneolum to make it more effective in reducing cholesterol levels in your body!
Designed for performance and engineered for health!
- Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza, also known as Danshen, has been clinically used for more than 2000 years to treat cardiovascular diseases.
- Trilinolein, isolated from the traditional Chinese herb Sanchi (Panax notoginseng), has been shown to have various beneficial effects including reducing thrombogenicity, erythrocyte deformability, and arrhythmias.
- Borneolum Syntheticum can help to reduce coronary angina pectoris.
Health Benefits of MicrO2 Cycle Tablets
- Inhibit the blood platelet forming clots, inhibit the blocking of blood vessels
- Improve blood circulation
- Enhance the delivery of oxygen and nutrients
- Helpful for removing blood stasis
- Improves the flow of blood through the small vascular network
- Anti-oxidation, free radical clearance, cardio-muscular protection
- Assists cholesterol and triglycerides normalization
- Prevents artery-clogging and narrowing
- Prevents arteriosclerosis
- Relieves edema (retention of water in the body)
- Lowers whole blood and plasma viscosity
- Prevents thrombosis
- Decreases blood platelet aggregation
- Dilates coronary arteries
- Good for regulating high blood pressure
- Good for the stroke-related challenge
- Prevents numbness due to blood clot
- Prevents heart attack
- May enhance kidneys, lungs, and liver function
Why BF Suma MicrO2?
- Maintain proper heart function
- Improve blood circulation and maintain oxygen delivery to cardiac muscle
- Balance cholesterol and prevent blood clotting
- Relieving pain, especially the oppressed feeling in the chest
- Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers and persons taking products that contain aspirin.