Live Pure Mila
Chia seeds have been a food staple in both the Mayan and Aztec cultures, along with native tribes of North America. And now Mila offers you this nutritious superfood that’s gluten-free, trans-fat-free sugar-, as well as being superior plant-based sources of protein & fiber!
We combine chia varieties to provide an array of nutrients so by combining them together we get one nutritionally robust product. This explains why our Chia blend contains more Omega 3s than salmon or trout without any unfavorable effects – meaning they’re safe on your heart.
Mila contains a high amount of fiber to ensure your family’s health. The insoluble types in Mila aid with constipation relief and overall digestive system functionality! Mila has invested in customized manufacturing equipment so they can maintain the nutritional integrity, while drastically reducing heat exposure during this process for optimal taste & crunchiness!
Chia seeds are a whole, raw superfood and a natural source of omega-3s fat. It’s rich in antioxidants that can help protect against cancer cells due to its high levels of fiber content which promotes satiety as well as relieves occasional constipation for more regularity when taking this product before meals or during your favorite recipes.
Mila® contains all the necessary nutrition needed including plant-based proteins making it an excellent addition to any dietary plan whether you’re looking after weight management goals health promotion requirements addressing diabetes issues blood pressure problems heart disease prevention etc
Health Benefits Of Live Pure:
- Promotes bone health.
- Generally, It contains alpha-linolenic acid & omega 3 fatty acid for normal growth & development of brain function.
- Additionally, it relieves occasional constipation.
- Aids weight loss by promoting satiety.
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure.
- Reduces the level of cholesterol & triglycerides in the body.
- Helps with menopausal & postpartum women
Dosage and Administration:
- Add 2 tablespoons of Mila to your favorite beverages, yogurt, salads, cereals, smoothies, and recipes.
- Children: Start with 1 tablespoon one time per day
- Did you know that chia seeds can absorb up to 10 times their weight? This makes them great as thickeners in sauces, puddings, dips and spreads.
- You can replace ¼ of the oil or 1 egg in your recipes. Simply add 1 tablespoon Mila to 3 tablespoons water and allow to sit for 15 minutes before using.
Chia seeds, ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) omega-3 fatty acid
- All ages