Yeekong Mixed Berries Tea
Yeekong Mixed Berries Tea is a mixture of a variety of fruit tea, which is made by mixing some berries like blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, red grapes with some green tea, It can help you regulate blood sugar levels, also improve your immune function, as well as regulate antioxidant level in the body. Generally, I have has no side effects.
This product is a natural and healthy fruit tea, refined by a variety of fruits through reasonable selection and collocation after drying. It is rich in various vitamins, fruit acid, and minerals, long-term drinking will have an obvious effect to recuperate. This herbal tea is a healthy and natural beverage. It can help your metabolism work well. Improve the immunity function. It has antioxidants as well as Anti-inflammation, similarly Sun-proofing.
Yeekong Mixed Berries Tea is a kind of tea that is blended with various natural ingredients. Generally, this product can help in metabolism work well. It has antioxidants and anti-inflammation to improve immune function. Yeekong Mixed Berries Tea also has sun-proofing to make you stay healthy in the summer.
Yeekong Mixed Berries Tea is a kind of tea that is blended with various natural ingredients such as berries, fruits, flowers, etc. This tea can help your metabolism work well, it has antioxidants and anti-inflammation to improve the immunity function, and it also has sun-proofing to make you stay healthy in the summer.
As a matter of fact, It is made of high-quality tea leaves from different regions of China. This product can regulate your metabolism and improve immune function as well as fight inflammation and sunburns! Yeekong Mixed Berries Tea is one of the best choices for you to maintain your health in a busy working life!
Health Benefits of Mixed Berries Tea
- It can help your metabolism work well.
- Improve the immunity function.
- It has antioxidants.
- Nourishing effects.
- Strengthen bones relax veins.
- Nourish the stomach.
- Anti-inflammatory sterilization.
- Clear away heat and relieve thirst.
- Diuretic and eliminate exhaustion.
Dosage and Administration
- Brew 1 small teabag in a cup of boiled water for 5 minutes and drink while the tea is hot.
- Two teabags per day for adults.
- the tea bag can be repeatedly brewed.
- Drinking after dinner is most preferable.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
Blackberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Black tea.
- 2g per teabag.
- 25bags per box.
- We recommend taking 3 to 4 boxes for optimum results
- Adults, middle-aged, and children.
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.