Nature’s Bounty is a Multivitamin that offers a range of supplements for hair, skin, and nails to help you look good and feel better. The Optimal Solutions for Hair, Skin & Nails formula contains just the right balance of nutrients to help revitalize your hair, skin, and nails.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but we all agree that looking good is an important part of life. There is no denying that looking good is important. With so many individuals stressing the importance of their appearance and taking care of their health.
With the vast amounts of products being produced and marketed, it can be difficult to find something that works for your unique needs without breaking the bank.
Thanks to Nature’s Bounty, you can look good and feel great! Optimal Solutions for Hair, Skin & Nails formula has just the right balance of nutrients to help support healthy hair, skin, and nails.
This amazing product provides you with vital nutrients your body needs like, B Vitamins and Biotin. B Vitamins are an important part of any health routine. It helps with energy metabolism and also supports healthy hair, skin, and nails. Biotin is a great source of protein that your body needs to maintain a healthy body.
Health Benefits of Nature’s Bounty
- This soft gel supports beautiful hair, glowing skin, and healthy nails.
- Contain biotin, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients consistently found in healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- This product contains vitamin A, vitamin B3, antioxidants, and more to help hydrate and nourish your skin.
- It also helps to give you that healthy glow!
- 2500mcg × 140 gummies per bottle
Argan Oil (Argania spinosa), PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid), Choline Bitartrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate), Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Carmine Color, Mica, Silica, Titanium Dioxide Color.
Dosage and Administration
- Use as instructed on the bottle
Precaution and Side Effects
- Multi-Vitamin supplements are safe when taken as directed and only cause a few mild side effects, such as stomach upset, headache, or an unpleasant taste in your mouth.
- Keep away from children
- Store at room temperature
- If you have any existing medical conditions or allergies, be sure to tell your doctor about them before adding a multivitamin to your diet.
- Consult your doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.