Tasly Innovative Cardiotonic Pill (ICP)
Tasly Innovative Cardiotonic pills (ICP) is a compound Chinese medicine widely used in China, as well as other countries, for the treatment of cardiovascular disease. A course of ICP for CHD-induced angina is 4 weeks. Cancer patients who intend to improve microcirculation and protect the heart may take ICP.
Worldwide application of ICP has shown that ICP does lower blood lipid levels and relieve arteriosclerotic plaques. Studies by experts in recent years find that ICP shrinks arteriosclerotic plaques in the carotid artery. These scientific findings are really significant for us human beings, for they change the previous impression that arteriosclerotic plaques never turn small
When giving ICP to First aid and patients intolerant to gastrointestinal irritation — sublingual administration
Sublingual venous plexus is one important route of administration, for water-soluble drugs may quickly enter circulation through the thin mucosa and considerable vessels under the tongue and play their actions.
And for Patients disliking the mouthfeel of sublingual administration — oral administration
Before going into circulation, an orally administered drug must pass through the stomach, the liver, the main site of drug breakdown, and the intestine, experiencing the first-pass effect.
Fatty cuts of meat, fat, animal organs are prohibited for CHD patients, who should also quit smoking and drink a limited amount of alcohol. Therefore, during ICP usage, high-cholesterol food should be taken as little as possible. This does not mean a conflict between ICP and such foods, but that such foods are not suitable for people suffering from cardiovascular disease.
Health Benefits Of Tasly Innovative Cardiotonic Pill (ICP):
- Blood refreshment, which clears garbage in blood, reduces blood viscosity and improves microcirculation
- Relieve blockage of blood vessels, maintain vascular vitality, and effectively prevent Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)-induced angina and diabetic complications
- Protect cardiac and cerebral vessels on a multi-target basis, safeguard heart muscles, and enhance heart function
- For preventing and treating of coronary arteriosclerosis, angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, hyperlipidemia, dizziness and failing of memory caused by cerebral circulatory disorders.
- For the treatment and prevention of heart disease and micro-circulatory disturbances.
- Treatment and prevention of heart disease and micro-circulatory disorders.
- Reducing blood lipid (fat) level.
- Preventing heart muscle damage.
Dosage and Administration:
- Oral or sublingual application, 2 capsules each time, 1 to 2 times daily before meals.
- Sublingual administration of all the pills from inside the capsule to relieve acute angina pectoris.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years old.
- Do not use during pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae, Radix Notoginseng, Borneol
- People desiring for improvement of cardiac function
- Patients suffering from CHD-induced angina
- People with hyperlipidemia or hypertension
- Individuals with a family history of CHD
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.