Norland Kuding Tea
Kuding Tea is a rare natural herbal tea that has been used for centuries. As a matter of fact, it helps boosts your immune system and nourishes the body with antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, quercetin selenium vitamins C-E among others!
Additionally, kuding Tea can lower blood pressure. As well as cholesterol levels in the bloodstream while maintaining proper weight management and heart health. Most importantly, this tasty beverage does not require milk or sugar to taste great either!
The benefits of using tea are many. Therefore, according to traditional Chinese medicine, it disperses wind-heat, reduces inflammation, eliminates toxins, and improves digestion. However, while you may not enjoy the taste of this tea at first sip. On the other hand, with its powerful effects on your body’s health.
It will help you in improving focus and memory or reducing pain from arthritis. Subsequently, you will grow fond of kuding in no time!
In the same vein, for Kuding tea price in Nigeria. Kuding tea and liver. Kuding tea and fibroid. Or Kuding tea and cancer. Kuding tea for sleeping. Kuding tea-green World. Please check out our comprehensive review here.
Health Benefits of Kuding Tea
- Reduces the three highs. That is to say, high cholesterol, high blood sugar, and high blood pressure.
- Promotes fertility in women.
- Allows one to lose weight and slim.
- Drastically eliminates hypertension, so also HYPERLIPIDEMIA, as well as HYPOGLYCEMIA.
- Can be used for fatigue.
- Serve as a natural prevention for common cold and flu.
- Help Detoxifies and improves healthy bowel movement.
- Improves mental focus and memory.
- Accelerates blood circulation.
- Prevent deterioration of heart and brain function.
- Maintains proper body weight.
Dosage/How to use Norland Kuding Tea
- Prepare freshly boiled water.
- Add 1 tea bag of Kuding Tea into the boiled water.
- Allow to cool down for 5 minutes or until the liquid becomes lukewarm.
- The same tea bag can be used repeatedly for additional cups of tea.
- Used tea bags can be used severally until it lose their flavor
- Increase the steeping time after the second brewing.
- If you are experiencing health challenges, drink up to three cups of tea per day on empty stomach or before food to flush out viruses and bacteria.
- Honey and ginger can be added to give the desired taste is necessary
- Use 1-3 sachets in a day. The same sachet serves about 5 cups (approximately half a liter) of tea.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Not suitable for nursing mothers so also people that are sensitive to caffeine.
- It should be avoided by people suffering from low blood pressure
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects
- 2.5g * 20 Teabags Per Pack.
- It is recommended you take this tea for at least 2 to 3 months for maximum results.
Other Key Knowledge of Kuding Tea
- Rich in antioxidants. It has polyphenols, flavonoids, quercetin, selenium, vitamins like C, D, E, and minerals. That is to say, the flavonoids in NORLAND Kuding tea are over 10 times that in other tea leaves.
- Health Benefit of Kuding Tea. Modern research suggests that the herb promotes blood circulation. Likewise lower blood pressure. Therefore, lower blood lipids, including cholesterol. It has the reputation of preventing deterioration of the heart and brain function and maintaining proper body weight.
- A unique feature of Kuding Tea green world. No sugar or milk is needed, mild and sweet tasting.
- Reduces the three highs, high cholesterol, high blood sugar, and high blood pressure.
- Promotes fertility in women.