Longrich NutriVRich Xinchang Tea (Green Tea)
The Longrich NutriVRich Xinchang Tea (Green tea) is a 100% natural and healthy drink, made from high-quality ingredients. This drink contains no caffeine, sugar, or preservatives. It can help you relax your intestines, promote better digestion and provide you with many other health benefits.
The Longrich NutriVRich green tea contains the ingredients yam rhizome, semen raphani, Poria cocos, and cassia seed. These ingredients have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to treat a variety of ailments including diabetes and high blood pressure.
Longrich NutriVRich Xinchang Tea is the perfect balance of freshness, flavor, and health benefits. This organic green tea has been processed in the traditional way and contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals. It is a refreshing option for those who enjoy green tea as well as healthy living.
In China, it’s included as a part of traditional medicine and has been scientifically proven to have some benefits in weight loss, lowering cholesterol levels, fighting cancer, and reducing the risk of heart disease. The relaxing effect that green tea has on the intestine makes it an excellent choice to relieve digestion problems. It promotes intestinal movement and helps to digest food more efficiently.
The relaxing effect that green tea has on the intestine makes it an excellent choice for those who are looking to relieve their digestive problems. It promotes intestinal movement and helps to digest food more efficiently.
Health Benefits of Longrich NutriVRich Xinchang Tea
- Weight Loss: High in roughage and containing a lot of water (H20), it is a very good dietary option for those determined to lose weight: It has detoxifying and anti-carcinogenic properties which makes it useful; in the treatment of leucoderma.
- Diabetes: Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and result in fat storage.
- Heart Disease: Green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Cholesterol: Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
Dosage and Administration
- Take 1 to 2 bags daily.
- Infuse repeatedly with boiling water until tea becomes colorless
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Fresh green, Chinese yam rhizome, semen raphani, Poria cocos, and cassia seed
- 15 Bags per box
- We recommend taking as much as you require