Papaya soap prevents dead skin cells from clogging the pores and eliminates dark spots, discolorations, and hyperpigmentation, it also boosts your skin’s radiance, and evens out your skin tone. Papaya soap has many beauty benefits acts as a strong skin exfoliator and removes dead cells. It makes the face lighter in tone and more supple.
Papaya soap is a rich source of enzymes, such as papain, that can work as an excellent skin exfoliator and can help remove dead skin cells to make the face brighter and more supple. It is also abundant in beta-carotene which helps repair skin cells and give the face a healthy glow.
Papaya soap promotes healing of the skin and also enhances the secretion of collagen in the skin. Collagen is a primary skin component that helps to maintain elasticity. it also helps to fight wrinkles, breakouts and sagging.
Benefits Of Avila Papaya Soap
- Stimulates skin collagen.
- Production of new skin cells.
- Relieves itching.
- Unclog pores.
- Reduces acne and breakout.
- Clears blemishes.
- Even tones the skin.
- Safe for children.
- Approved by NAFDAC
How To Use Avila Papaya Soap
- Mix a small quantity of the soap scoop in water and enjoy an invigorating bath. It Lathers well.
- It is important to first dilute soap in water when applying it to sensitive facial skin. If the soap is applied without diluting, there may be an adverse skin reaction or acne breakouts on the face.
- Leaving soap on too long may dry out the skin. It is best to use it and wash it off right away while you are bathing.
- Doing a patch test before putting on a new product is the best way to reduce your risk of having an allergic reaction. In this case, if the patch doesn’t cause any negative side effects, you can apply it to your face.
For More Updates and Customer Support Kindly Join our Facebook group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, join our amazing group on Facebook: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.