Peapod Prenatal vitamins are an essential part of a healthy pregnancy. It provides bodily support and nourishment to the mother and baby, as well as certain nutrients that help develop the baby’s bones, brain, and muscles. But as every woman knows, there’s never a perfect time to start your prenatal vitamin regimen–and it can be hard to find one that’s right for you.
Furthermore, Prenatal supplements are a must for pregnant women who want to get the nutrients needed for their baby’s healthy development. However, many women struggle with getting the right dosage and quality of ingredients in their prenatal supplements, which can lead to health problems and complications during pregnancy. PeaPod Prenatal was designed with your needs in mind.
Also, PeaPod Prenatal is a prenatal supplement that has been carefully formulated to support the healthy growth and development of your baby. Therefore, each tablet includes a blend of vitamins and minerals, omega-3s, and folate to provide the essential building blocks for a happy, healthy pregnancy.
Prenatal vitamins are an essential part of a healthy and nutritious pregnancy. They provide the necessary nutrients for the development of your baby. Moms-to-be often finds it difficult to keep up with their prenatal vitamin intake when they’re nauseous and have less appetite.
When you’re pregnant, you want to do whatever possible to ensure that your baby is healthy. That’s why experts recommend starting a prenatal vitamin as early as possible and paying attention to your diet
Health Benefits of PeaPod Prenatal
- It supplies the daily value of vitamins and minerals to the body.
- PeaPod Prenatal ensures pregnancy wellness
- Help you protect your baby while they’re still in the womb, ensuring they won’t be born with neural tube birth defects.
- Also, it provides antioxidant support to cleanse the body of oxidizing free radicals and promote optimal reproductive health
- It is an all-natural supplement with no additives or preservatives and it is of high quality and potency.
Vitamin A (as beta carotene), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate), Thiamin (as thiamine HCI), Riboflavin, Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6, Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, Calcium), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Biotin (as d-biotin), Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Iodine (from potassium iodide), Zinc, Copper (as copper sulfate). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Aqueous Coating, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Croscarmellose Sodium.
- 60 Tablets per bottle.
Dosage and Administration
- Take this prenatal vitamin once daily.
Precautions and Side Effects
- We recommend that you take a prenatal vitamin throughout your entire pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding women can take this supplement.
- Store at room temperature
- Keep out of the reach of children
- No side effects
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women