Green World ProstaSure Capsule
ProstaSure Capsule or ProstaCare capsule is a supplement that contains 100% natural ingredients, including green tea extract and saw palmetto. It’s been clinically proven to help relieve prostate inflammation and urinary difficulties associated with BPH – benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Prostate disorders are more common in men as they age but can be avoided by taking the right steps early on. Studies have shown how ProstaSure capsule has helped many men experience relief from prostate problems ranging from swelling or inflammation of the gland.
Others include Difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate (BPH), frequent nighttime incontinence episodes at least three times weekly for 3 months’ duration). The daily dose provides all-natural herbal supplements such as green tea extract and saw palmetto.
Benefits Of ProstaSure Capsule
- Improves blood circulation of prostate gland;
- Restrains growth of pathogenic microorganism in the prostate;
- Alleviates symptoms of prostate disorders.
- Males with any of the prostate disorders
- Males of age above 40
Recommended Use of ProstaSure capsule
- For men who is middle-aged or elderly.
- Men with symptoms of prostate disorders such as frequent, urgent, difficult or painful urination.
- Take 2 capsules each time, 2 times in a day.
Ingredients: Extractum of Radix Rehmanniae, Rhizoma Anemarrhenae, Cortex Phellodendri Chinsis, Herba Ecliptae, Fructus Ligustri Lucidi, Herba Plantaginis, Radix Paeoniae Rubra
- About prostate disorders
The prostate is a small gland, usually described as “walnut-sized,”that, together with the seminal vesicles, produces the fluid part of semen. It is located just below the bladder and surrounds the urethra, the tube through which urine passes through the penis.
Problems with the prostate are usually connected to aging: the older a man is, the more likely he has chances of experiencing prostate problems and symptoms. After age fifty prostate disorders are among the most common of men’s health complaints. Eighty percent of all men display at least some symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
- Types of prostate disorders
Prostate problems or symptoms tend to fall into three common categories: prostatitis, or inflammation of the gland; benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), which results in an enlarged prostate that can narrow the urethra; and cancer.
- Symptoms of prostate disorders
Symptoms of the three disorders are often very similar, and any of the following symptoms might suggest prostate disorders
- difficulty or pain while urinating
- burning sensation while urinating
- pelvic pain
- frequent urination
- abdominal pain
- “dribbling” or incontinence
- a feeling that the bladder never fully empties
- a sudden inability to urinate
- urinary tract infection
- hematuria and/or anemia
How does Green World ProstaSure Capsule help?
This product prevents and alleviates symptoms common in prostate disorders such as frequent, urgent, difficult or painful urination. It improves blood circulation and restrains growth of pathogenic microorganism in the prostate.