Yeekong PUqing Tea
PUqing Tea is a new Chinese traditional herbal tea that combines the healing properties of herbs with modern technology. The secret behind this product is in its unique process – it requires simply brewing in hot water. So therefore this tea has been shown to work as an effective means of dealing with everything from fever to inflammation and detoxifying the body system.
The Chinese have been using Dandelion Root as a medicine since the 3rd century. As a matter of fact, it detoxifies the body, improves liver and gallbladder functioning, additionally, also reduces inflammation, at the same time alleviating fever.
Puqing tea is a natural drink with a history of over 2,000 years. Generally, It has been used to “strengthen the body, stop cough and vomiting, relieve headache and body pains” for centuries. In recent years, Puqing tea has gained considerable popularity among health-conscious people because it contains an abundance of antioxidants that help balance blood sugar levels and prevent brain diseases like Alzheimer’s. Similarly, its benefits range from helping detoxify the body to reducing inflammation and alleviating fever.
Health Benefits of PUqing Tea
- Inducing sweat to dispel cold, as well as tonifying deficiency, similarly stopping vomit and cough, detoxification.
- Nourishing organs, increasing energy, enhances immunity, also neutralize emotions, calming down pavor and upset, at the same time improving intelligence.
- Promoting blood circulation to remove blood stasis, activating meridians to stop pains, protecting lungs, relieving asthma, lipid-lowering.
- Keeping the internal heat at a normal level, supporting the kidney, and regulating the liver.
- Clearing heat, anti-toxin, reducing swelling, normalizing stomach, and liver heat.
- Reducing summer heat and fever, preventing malaria, nourishing liver, gall, and kidney.
Dosage and Administration
- Brew 1 tea bag in a cup of boiled water for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Take 1 tea bag twice a day.
- The tea bag can be repeatedly brewed.
- Sweeten to taste if desired.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
Ginger, Ginseng, Ginkgo, Chinese Holly, Sweet Wormwood, Dandelion.
- 2g per bag, 25 tea bags per box.
- We recommend taking 4 to 5 boxes for optimum results.
- Adults: Either People suffering from a toothache, or dental ulcer, also bad breath, similarly endocrine dyscrasia, as well as acne breakout.
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.
There are no reviews yet.