Rich Love Matcha Tea
Rich Love Matcha Tea allows you to create the perfect matcha latte or green smoothie – just one sip, and you’ll be hooked! This Rich Love Matcha Tea is a shade-grown, all-natural powdered green tea made from the finest tea leaves. Matcha has increased in popularity recently. There are more matcha-based drinks than ever, from shots to lattes to teas and even desserts.
Using matcha is a great way to upgrade your tea time! Matcha is powdered tea that’s packed with antioxidants useful for boosting metabolism and preventing cancer, among other health benefits. it’s quite simple to make.
Matcha is like green tea and is made from the Camellia sinensis plant. What’s different about it is how it’s grown and what nutrients are in it. When growing matcha, Farmers typically cover their trees with nets before they harvest them, to avoid sunlight. This helps the plant grow a lot of chlorophyll and creates a deeper green colour
Once the leaves are harvested, they’re taken out of the stems and veins and then finely ground up to make a powder that’s called matcha. Matcha has even more caffeine and antioxidants than regular green tea as it contains the nutrients in the whole leaf. This means that matcha is great for a variety of things like liver protection, maintaining heart health, and even helping with weight loss.
Health Benefits of Rich Love Matcha Tea
- High in antioxidants.
- Help protect the liver.
- Boosts brain function.
- May help prevent cancer.
- Promote heart health.
- Helps you lose weight.
How to Make Matcha Tea
- Sift 1 teabag of matcha powder into a large cup
- Add 2 teabags of hot water to the matcha powder, and whisk until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Warm milk in a saucepan just until steaming, then stir in the vanilla and pour the mixture into the cup.
- To create a foamy top, place the bamboo whisk in the cup, and begin to whisk in a zigzag motion for 30-45 seconds, or until frothy.
- Whether making an iced or hot matcha latte, taste the finished drink, adding more sweetener if desired.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Green tea (Camellia sinensis plant)
- 20 Sachet per box
- We recommend taking as much as you require