Ruzu Herbal Bitters: Pure Miracle!
Ruzu Herbal bitters has been specifically designed to fight various types of infections, both bacteria and fungus. It is safe for use by both male and female recipients. This premium blend can be used on its own or in conjunction with other treatments you may already have access to from your doctor’s office.
This products is a natural solution to the health problems. It helps detoxify and strengthen organs, curing various ailments with just an intake of one teaspoon per day for 24 hours alone.
This remedy is highly effective on severe pains in different parts of the body like weak erection or reproductive disorders such as infertility and gonorrhea/staphylococcus etc.
Ruzu can also help cure diabetes by regulating insulin levels that may result from excessive sugar consumption over time which causes high blood glucose level spikes throughout your bloodstream due to lack of proper balance between Insulin-producing cells in pancreas.
Health Benefit Of Ruzu Herbal Bitters
- Help Treatment of Diabetes
- Cure Weak Erection in Men.
- Effective treatment against Typhoid and Malaria.
- For treatment of Vaginal Discharge and Menstruation anomalies.
- Lower High Blood Pressure.
- Relax Waist, Back and Joint Pains
- Remove Fibroid and cure Infertility (Male and Female)
- Treat infection such as Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus and Syphilis
- It strengthen immune system and rich in anti-microbial agents.
- Detoxifies the body and takes care of Oxidative Stress,
- Effective management of Metabolic Liver Disease especially in Obese patient.
- Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver
How To Take Ruzu Herbal Bitters
- Shake well before use.
- Adult: 2 table spoonful (40ml) twice daily before breakfast and before bedtime at night.
- Children: 2 years and above, 1 teaspoonful (5m) once in a week.
Ruzu Herbal Bitters Caution and side Effect
- Ruzu Bitters is Natural Product, It Contains No additives and No Artificial Preservatives.
- Not to be taken by pregnant women and people suffering from diarrhea
- Keep out of the reach of children