Skin Problem Pack is the combine herbs are designed in aiding pimples, constipation cleanses digestive tracts & toxic substances.
It enhances the immune system, it helps remove toxic substances, keeps body balance. Anti-aging and also treat chronic inflammatory problems.
It keeps skin healthy & diminishes wrinkles & prevents teen acne.
Dermatitis is a general term that describes an inflammation of the skin. Dermatitis can have many causes and occurs in many forms. It usually involves an itchy rash on swollen, reddened skin.
Skin affected by dermatitis may blister, ooze, develop a crust or flake off. Examples of dermatitis include atopic dermatitis (eczema), dandruff, and rashes caused by contact with any of a number of substances, such as poison ivy, soaps and jewelry with nickel in it.
Dermatitis is a common condition that’s not contagious and usually isn’t life-threatening. Even so, it can make you feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. A combination of self-care steps and medications can help you treat dermatitis.
Skin conditions have a wide range of symptoms. Symptoms on your skin that appear due to common problems aren’t always the result of a skin disorder. Such symptoms can include blisters from new shoes or chafing from tight pants. However, skin problems that have no obvious cause may indicate the presence of an actual skin condition that requires treatment.
Skin irregularities that are typically symptoms of a skin disorder include:
- Raised bumps that are red or white.
- A rash, which might be painful or itchy.
- Scaly or rough skin.
- Peeling skin.
- Open sores or lesions.
- Dry, cracked skin.
- Discolored patches of skin.
- Fleshy bumps, warts, or other skin growths.
- Changes in mole color or size.
- A loss of skin pigment.
- Excessive flushing.
Causes of skin disorders:
Common known causes of skin disorders include:
- Bacteria trapped in skin pores and hair follicles.
- Fungus, parasites, or microorganisms living on the skin.
- A weakened immune system.
- Contact with allergens, irritants, or another person’s infected skin.
- Genetic factors.
- Illnesses affecting the thyroid, immune system, kidneys, and other body systems.
- Numerous health conditions and lifestyle factors can also lead to the development of certain skin disorders. Some skin conditions have no known cause.
Extract from Aloe vera L. var. chinensis (Haw.)
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.
There are no reviews yet.